Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Somaliland an Isaaq project or to stay with Somalia which to choose? :cosbyhmm:
Very hard for bahantes to choose:patrice:
Starting to think 68 IQ is a bit right:mjhaps:

No it isn't, it's a Somali project you anti sl priorp always being qabiil into everything. There's no different between erigabo or Burco La or berbera all people from all cities are equal in the Constitution of Somaliland and once the whole country is secured we can focus on creating equal standard of living for all

No it isn't, it's a Somali project you anti sl priorp always being qabiil into everything. There's no different between erigabo or Burco La or berbera all people from all cities are equal in the Constitution of Somaliland and once the whole country is secured we can focus on creating equal standard of living for all

Which country? There is only one country called Somalia. The rest are regions under Somalia.

once the whole country is secured we can focus on creating equal standard of living for all

By that I take you mean the former border of British Somaliland or The whole of whats Officially known as Somalia. The project of Somaliland is nothing but clan based, unless your claim is that the Regime in Hargeysa is the legitimate project/government after 1991. (vis-a-vis China CCP vs Taiwain ROC in the 40s)

You Unilaterally as 1 clan claimed to have ended the union :cryinglaughsmiley:
Besides your form of statehood requires the subjugation of many other clans living near ya & just to remind you they are Somali just like you so aren't easily brought to heel

Constitution, living standards, equal rights, bla bla bla, you had 27 years of isolation, but somehow ended up in the 21st to elect a guy with blood on his hands, vilified the very people you want to share your fabled country with by constantly spewing hateful rhetoric.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
By that I take you mean the former border of British Somaliland or The whole of whats Officially known as Somalia. The project of Somaliland is nothing but clan based, unless your claim is that the Regime in Hargeysa is the legitimate project/government after 1991. (vis-a-vis China CCP vs Taiwain ROC in the 40s)

You Unilaterally as 1 clan claimed to have ended the union :cryinglaughsmiley:
Besides your form of statehood requires the subjugation of many other clans living near ya & just to remind you they are Somali just like you so aren't easily brought to heel

Constitution, living standards, equal rights, bla bla bla, you had 27 years of isolation, but somehow ended up in the 21st to elect a guy with blood on his hands, vilified the very people you want to share your fabled country with by constantly spewing hateful rhetoric.

Wrong go search up the clan conferences from 91 - 93 the founding of Somaliland all clans that inhabit the territory was present and signed on the formation of Somaliland.

Which Ali Khalif and a few others is trying to reform the system to ensure no clan can get superiority over another I admire that but I would like clan to not matter

Great war will take place after 15june.
It would be stupid of Darood to live in Hargeisa and Burco.
Why what are they gonna do kill all isaaq fellow countrymen for stupid qabil pride? as long as our country is led by idiots like this it will remain poor. It's not qabil that make a country rich but unity and hard work in line with a good education system. I understand the south being a shithole since hawiye don't seem to want to fight for their land (against few low iq terrorists) but if north somalia doesn't get it's shit together and unite one within the next 10 yrs i will give up on the country for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.