Civilians from other parts of Somalia start fleeing from Hargeisa and Burao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fake news, darod migration is increasing to hargeisa and burco, all you have to do is go to burco medical ficilities which are full of darod patients from Somalia, eastern Somaliland and Ethiopia. We get darod from the US migrating to SL too, dabcasar tried to migrate to hargeisa but was deported

You are hilarious. Rooting for Daarood presence in Hargeisa and Burco. Seriously what shit are you smoking?

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@Weydamal Don't know about Burco but a lot of Darood and Hawiye live in Hargeisa. That is the facts sxb. I would be the first to condemn any action against innocent civilians. Have no problem with other Somalis living and working there. Reer Hargeisa generally are pretty welcoming. :manny:

@Weydamal Don't know about Burco but a lot of Darood and Hawiye live in Hargeisa. That is the facts sxb. I would be the first to condemn any action against innocent civilians. Have no problem with other Somalis living and working there. Reer Hargeisa generally are pretty welcoming. :manny:

Well that's good to hear. Burco, i dunno.Half the people of Burco are bat shit crazy. All bets are off on Burco.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Any Darood that lives in Daruul Jeegaan deserves whatever they get

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Masha Allah isaac have every right to kill harti on their land what is harti doing on isaac lands of butco berbera and hargaysa​

Leaving the west to go to hargaise:dead:
Why is merahan fleeing burco
@nine told me they're not darood and get treated better in burco then kismayo :dead:
What is your point here? If instability is feared in a palce which is not your tribal territory you should leave. I don't know what you're trying to prove here.
And your Dhulos cousins are mentioned aswell.
You're Isaaq's stay mad.

What is your point here? If instability is feared in a palce which is not your tribal territory you should leave. I don't know what you're trying to prove here.
And your Dhulos cousins are mentioned aswell.
You're Isaaq's stay mad.
Stop crying hoe you were on there dick min ago now you making excuses:heh:

Sultan

I am the Sultan
It is now or never.Dhulos should get ready to spill blood in order for them to reclaim their sovereignty .It is a wise move ,let them relocate from jeegan towns within the remaining days of Ramadan before the big war begins.

Two days ago Barkhad clan gave 5tikniko and 135 fighters to Puntland.Dhulos are now awake.It is up to iidoor to stop their senseless aggression or get what they deserve.

Warya Dhulbahante yaan la caytamayn wa tolka
Anyone not a son of Sade is shisheeye. Dhulbahante and Isaaq are the same shisheeye to me.
I don't go for Dhulos laakiin if they come for Beesha I will remind them they are the Palestinians of Somalia with no state and colonized by Isaaqs and reduced to a human shield for Majeerteen to protect themselves.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Keep the same energy when Majeerteen and Isaaq are fighting over focking Tukaraq while being a for iidoor somalidiid and when the next Habar Gidir squats in your Xamar house
Dhulbhante are the leaders of harti in jubaland the main garad respresenting harti in jubaland is dhulbhante said harti kombe kablalax boowe waa darwish oo somalia oo dhan xoreeyey

The vice president of puntland abdikarim camey is dhulbhante harti kombe kablalax

Majeerteen mohamed harti kombe kablalax

Dhulbhante said harti kombe kablalax

Keep the same energy when Majeerteen and Isaaq are fighting over focking Tukaraq while being a for iidoor somalidiid and when the next Habar Gidir squats in your Xamar house
I mean is not like my sub sub clan militia is in tukaraq right now right?
Where are the merahan militia in galinsoor?:whoo:
What about kismayo you cry about?
:umad:
Ps: never had my home in Mogadishu taken by anybody:umad:

I mean is not like my sub sub clan militia is in tukaraq right now right?
Where are the merahan militia in galinsoor?:whoo:
What about kismayo you cry about?
:umad:
Ps: never had my home in Mogadishu taken by anybody:umad:
You're Isaaqs and niggas from focking Gabiley are dying to defend Tukaraq and you're a human shield for Majeerteen.
Outisde Kismayo l'm a free man but you're iidoor's in Taleex and Laascaanood and you're being arrested for dissing Isaaqland in your capital Laascaanood.
:friendhug:I'm so sorry:friendhug:
:friendhug:More hugs:friendhug:
Sool.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.