Civilians from other parts of Somalia start fleeing from Hargeisa and Burao

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
I mean is not like my sub sub clan militia is in tukaraq right now right?
Where are the merahan militia in galinsoor?:whoo:
What about kismayo you cry about?
:umad:
Ps: never had my home in Mogadishu taken by anybody:umad:
Their land was taken from them in galgaduud by habar gidir and now all they have left is their little gaza strip(cabudwaaq), so who really is the Palestinian? :stopit:

Their land was taken from them in galgaduud by habar gidir and now all they have left is their little gaza strip(cabudwaaq), so who really is the Palestinian? :stopit:
Mr smartass only Gelinsoor a focking tuulo was lost and we gained Kismayo and we been leaving Dhuusamareeb from Xamar for over 40 years you have no state you gotta choose between Majeerteen who use you as human shields and being colonized by Isaaqs who is the stateless man?:icon lol:
Sool.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You're Isaaqs and niggas from focking Gabiley are dying to defend Tukaraq and you're a human shield for Majeerteen.
Outisde Kismayo l'm a free man but you're iidoor's in Taleex and Laascaanood and you're being arrested for dissing Isaaqland in your capital Laascaanood.
:friendhug:I'm so sorry:friendhug:
:friendhug:More hugs:friendhug:
Sool.jpg
The man that runs bosaso Garowe and galkacyo and qardo is mudane abdikarim camey he's a dhulbhante said harti

There’s no difference between kablalax just like there’s no difference between sade

You're Isaaqs and niggas from focking Gabiley are dying to defend Tukaraq and you're a human shield for Majeerteen.
Outisde Kismayo l'm a free man but you're iidoor's in Taleex and Laascaanood and you're being arrested for dissing Isaaqland in your capital Laascaanood.
:friendhug:I'm so sorry:friendhug:
:friendhug:More hugs:friendhug:
Sool.jpg
Get galinsoor back first before you attack anybody:sass2:
@nine is bum my mom folks in galgaduud are sitting in his property :umad:
Every min that passes qubeys gains an inch of his home:umad:

Get galinsoor back first before you attack anybody:sass2:

@nine is bum my mom folks in galgaduud are sitting in his property :umad:
Every min that passes qubeys gains an inch of his home:umad:
Kismayo was gained and Gelinsoor is a focking tuulo ain't no Habar Dugaag sitting in Caabudwaaq mr smartass but your people are getting bullied by Muuse Biixi right in Laascaanood

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Dabacasr in cabudwaaq gets shot at by habar gidir troops from cadaado in cabudwaaq may Allah free the people of canudwaaq from moryaan oppression amiin

Mr smartass only Gelinsoor a focking tuulo was lost and we gained Kismayo and we been leaving Dhuusamareeb from Xamar for over 40 years you have no state you gotta choose between Majeerteen who use you as human shields and being colonized by Isaaqs who is the stateless man?:icon lol:
Sool.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
Have you forgot qubeys also live in your old territory :umad:
This Is taleh today

Have you forgot qubeys also live in your old territory :umad:
This Is taleh today
Ain't no one in my territory ass bahante
Lemme remind you:

Police in Somalia's breakaway Somaliland region arrested more than 40 protesters and two journalists at a demonstration in a town whose ownership is disputed by a neighboring region, a police officer said.
https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1IU12M

You were given power by Siad Barre and today my people are free men in Goobweyn and our enemy is only in Kismayo while you're getting arrested by Isaaqland in your own focking capital

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Sool.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
Dhulbahante are noble branch of the harti family they are part and parcel of Puntland.

Ain't no one in my territory ass bahante
Lemme remind you:

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1IU12M

You were given power by Siad Barre and today my people are free men in Goobweyn and our enemy is only in Kismayo while you're getting arrested by Isaaqland in your own focking capital
http://mudugonline.tripod.com/2003/december/161203maanta2.htm
Wararka naga soo gaaraya magaalada xeraale ee gobalka galgaduud waxay shegayaan in saakay saacaddu markay ahayd 6-dii subaxnimo waqtiga geeska afrika uu halkaas dagaal aad culusi ku dhexmaray labada beelood ee mareexaan iyo Fiqimuxumd(Dir), ka gadaal markii beeli soo qaaday duulaanka ayadoo aan ku qanacsanayn waan waan ay ka dhexwadeen masuuliyiin iyo waxgarad kale oo la degan degaanka .

Wararka lagu helayo fooniyaha waxay sheegayaan in ugu yaraan 45 qof ay ku dhinteen dagaalkaas, in ka badan 75 kalena ku dhaawacmeen, waxay kaloo sheegayaan wararku in dagaalka loo adeegsay hubkii dowladii hore oo ay kamid yihiin beebayaal iyo gawaarida gaashaaman, ayadoo mid ka mid ah beelaha halkaas ku dagalmaya ay maanta saxaafadda usheegtay inay ka qabsadeen waxay ugu yeereen kuwii soo duulay 4 beebe iyo hal dhesheeke, iyo ugu yaraan 20 qoryaha fududa.

Sida laga warqabo dagaal dad badani ku riiqdeen ayaa labadaas beelood ku dhexmarayay aagaas, kaasoo markiisii hore ka bilowday aano qabiil oo nin ganacsada ah lagu dilay magaalada Caabudwaaq, taasoo waxba kasuuroobi wayday dhexdhexaadin ay isku xilsaareen culumaaudiin iyo waxgarad isxilqaamay, dagaalka maanta ayaa lagu tilmaamay kii ugu kharasaaraha badnaa tan iyo intii ay beelahaasi coloobeen horaantii sanadkan.

My abtiyal :whew:

Somaliland an Isaaq project or to stay with Somalia which to choose? :cosbyhmm:
Very hard for bahantes to choose:patrice:
Starting to think 68 IQ is a bit right:mjhaps:

Maybe you have reading comprehension? Remember Khaatumo is a khaat organization headquartered in Buuhoodle. I always refer Khaatumo as Khaat since basically, they are the same thing.
Khaat organisation?

Have they been selling it to your tribes?

Status
Not open for further replies.