Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

nah my father is shewa oromo christian and so is my mother. gurage ppl are 50% muslim tho
So you are amhara period.

The thing is when you shewans took over under menelik and selasie you left gonderes and gojjamis in abject poverty.
Why do you guys love to see gonderes and gojjamis fight your battles?

they have not touched harar but they did attack bahir dar and gondar and then asmara(no casualties and missed the target) I think they're doing this to attract the international community but who knows.
they're attacking harar now.

So you are amhara period.

The thing is when you shewans took over under menelik and selasie you left gonderes and gojjamis in abject poverty.
Why do you guys love to see gonderes and gojjamis fight your battles?
pretty much yeah I am
back then there wasn't really ethnonationalism between amharas and it was mainly regional supermacy. haile/menelik favored shewa oromos over their gonder,gojjam amhara brethren. things aren't like that now tho amhara nationalism is on the rise.

I want one missile to land on cagjars bidaar.
Will his last words be shahada or Weyne weyne ?
like i told u before, he isn't the problem. ilay would have done the same, you would have done the same.
anyone in that seat will be beholden to Ethiopia's PM until we are free.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
What are the likely outcomes of this war?

A more fractured Ethiopia or Addis with even more power?

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
@xabashi called it fake news yesterday. LOL.

xabashi-liar.PNG

AbdiGeedi

The Tigrayan missile launches at Eritrea seem to be precise . Two airports in the Eritrean capital, Asmara, were hit. I suspect there is some sort of involvement from third parties. As someone mentioned here, it is most likely Egypt and Sudan. I won't exclude the gulf countries either. Qatar? UAE? It is just too brazen on the part of the TPLF to launch such attacks without foreign powers backing them.

Eritreans are whining now and remembering the TPLF' previous wrongdoings while completely ignoring the fact that Eritrea has put itself in this predicament today by aligning with the Amhara fascist, Abiy.

Last edited:

AbdiGeedi

The Ugandan President, Yoweri Museveni, to mediate the Ethiopian crisis between Amharas and Tigrayans. It means that the conflict is getting out of control. It is likely that Abiy is starting to understand that there won't be easy victory here.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I say lets just defend Western Somalia and the key to this is Liyuu Boolis. I can get 3, 000 fighters from Galmudug, who have good experience in fighting. Reer Galmudug need jobs, this will generate income for us and help defend western Somalia. Somaliland and Puntland can send troops. Mogadishu can send thousands.

Somali people world wide will raise millions.
@Ferrari @Django tell this mofo to pause his mad fictional fantasies of arming Liyuu Police and fighting the Ethiopian federal Army. What an imbecile.
Cagjar sides with Abiy and the Somali State is safe from all these intra Habesha wars in Tigray. The people of Ogadenia have suffered enough bloodshed and cruelty, now it's their time to prosper and move forward from darker past.

AbdiGeedi

I also dont beleive Tigray have the capability of using precision guided missiles without third party support.It needs years of experience to even launch them.
Which means for assistance to arrive either Tigray and Sudan border hasn't been closed off yet or Abiy has no control of the Tigray airspace. Most likely both of them are true.

I find it funny that just a few days ago, Abiy ruled out any negotiation with the TPLF, branding them terrorists. And now the Amhara delegation is heading to Uganda to ask for Bantu help with starting negotiations.

It looks like Abiy has met his match in Tigray’s President Debretsion Gebremichael.

I talked to an Amhara guy today. He said that over 90% of Tigray under Ethiopian control right now and it is God's will to rid Ethiopia of the TPLF. He is either brainwashed or in a matter of days, Amharas will indeed prevail.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts