Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Let's say it as it is. Abiy is behaving like a thug. Nowadays you either do things his way or hit the highway.

I believe Abiy and his Prosperity Party (PP) are trying to copy Erdogan and Justice and Development Party (AKP) in Turkey.

Unfortunately, Abiy doesn't have the required charisma to lead Ethiopia as Erdogan does in Turkey.

Ethiopia is deeply divided country along its main ethnic groups where political dominance can only be achieved through repressions.

Abiy can't even do what el-Sisi does in Egypt in terms of power grab.

I think we are witnessing Abiy morphing into being just another Ethiopian despot. Too many Amhara revanchists are whispering in his ears.

Last edited:
Ethiopian commandos started the whole thing, yet you never mentioned this. Are you taking us for fools feeding such garbage to us?

-

BREAKING: Ethiopia’s failed “Surgical Strike” commando raid to remove the Tigray leadership

November 5, 2020 Martin Plaut Ethiopia, News

Very early Wednesday morning aircraft carrying Ethiopian commandos took off on a mission to eliminate the Tigrayan leadership.

Ethiopian sources suggest that the force was airlifted into Mekelle in two helicopters and an Antonov from Bahr Dar, to try and seize the TPLF leadership at a hotel.

Social media reports that the hotel in question was the Planet.

The commandos landed without a problem and drove into Mekelle, seizing control of the hotel.

But the intelligence they were operating from was faulty. The Tigrayan leaders they were seeking were not there. The commandos then withdrew.

It is not clear if the unit was involved in any fighting.

But after the failed raid, Tigrean forces took over the Ethiopian National Defence Force camp (the Northern Command barracks for Mekelle) near the airport (when there was some fighting), as well as taking control of the airport itself.

It is not clear if the commando raid preceded Prime Minister Abiy’s claim of a TPLF attack on the Northern Command barracks. But there had already been some fighting in Western Tigray by then between Amhara Special Forces and Tigrean troops.

Ethiopians report Prime Minister Abiy as saying that aircraft had been sent to Tigray to “deliver new notes” – presumably cover for the unsuccessful raid.

The official Ethiopian position is that the TPLF leaders must surrender; no discussions possible.

:comeon:

My Tigrean brother, how come TPLF never mentioned this but now Martin Plaut, the well known TPLF paid mouthpiece for decades, is trying to rewrite the story? TPLF never mentioned about this incident but rather always insisted they are doing this because PM is no more legitimate and not because he sent a commando. Now after they see the reaction of Ethiopians and they are in big sh!t, Martin Plaut is trying to rewrite the story. No one believes his propaganda. You know and I know that the Martin Plaut has been working for TPLF for decades as a propagandist. Come on, try harder.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
No one believes his propaganda. You know and I know that the Martin Plaut has been working for TPLF for decades as a propagandist. Come on, try harder.
But, we don't believe in your propaganda either. Lying Tigrayan vs lying Amhara. It is all the same for me.

TPLF diaspora medias caught faking the shooting of an air force plane by using video game footages :ftw9nwa:

Last edited:
the domino effect is in progress.

OLF will not go anywhere. They are only good at massacring civilians and when the army shows up they can be beaten easily. They don't have heavy weaponry etc. So they are not that much of a threat to the sate but for civilians. That is where they are best. Massacring civilians! The state can handle them very easily.

OLF will not go anywhere. They are only good at massacring civilians and when the army shows up they can be beaten easily. They don't have heavy weaponry etc. So they are not that much of a threat to the sate but for civilians. That is where they are best. Massacring civilians! The state can handle them very easily.
Keep on believing while ethiopia burns

Somalia is really located in the shittiest part of the world.

Yemen: total chaos
South Sudan: mad max
Somalia itself..

And now Tigray/Ethiopia.

:holeup:
eritrea is nicknamed "the north korea of africa" and djbouti is on a downwards spiral ever since they got debt trapped by china. this whole region is cursed :farmajoyaab:

Epi

I’m not a little kid

we hope for more destruction :rejoice:
You are disgusting. Why would you wish for people to die? It’s okay to hate the Ethiopian government, but it’s horrible to be happy when innocent people die. Those people did absolutely nothing to you:pacspit:

Epi

I’m not a little kid
Wallahi you are True qashin. This much hate should not be allowed in the world. I hope they invent a brain chip with explosive in it.
It’s horrible of him to be happy when innocent people die. He has a disgusting mindset

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
They said Abiy Ahmed is a reformist lmfao And what has the Prime Minister “reformed”? The economy, once enjoying double digit growth, is in shambles. Abiy has imprisoned journalists. Abiy has imprisoned opposition leaders. Abiy has imprisoned former government officials. Abiy is now imprisoning ordinary people on the basis of their ethnicity. Ethiopia is a large multi ethnic nation and war is never the solution.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You are disgusting. Why would you wish for people to die? It’s okay to hate the Ethiopian government, but it’s horrible to be happy when innocent people die. Those people did absolutely nothing to you:pacspit:

Where were you when they bombed Mogadishu to oblivion back in 2006/7? It was the TPLF led government that showed no mercy to the poor Somali nation. You think any Tigray gave a dam abt the suffering of the Somalis ? Take your bleeding liberal heart to welfare office for more money you useless welfare smooching self.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Semites are being rounded up in concentration camps again.
tenor.gif

Trending

Latest posts