Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

Finally the big pussy of horn of africa about to surrender.

The "Solomonic" fake tribe aka amhara confederacy surrender like cowards to the real sons of the soil the axumites as they areabout to march to Bahir dar.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Finally the big pussy of horn of africa about to surrender.

The "Solomonic" fake tribe aka amhara confederacy surrender like cowards to the real sons of the soil the axumites as they areabout to march to Bahir dar.
:ooh:is going down @xabashi
giphy.gif

Stay tuned.

This time war is inevitable I guess Amhara hawks yearning for Tigray blood have conviced Abye to match to Makelle.

Most of the Ethiopian military have started to vacate the DDS on their way to Tigray border.

I do beleve this war will not happen buy Abye is trying to instil fear in Tigray to surrender.But Tigray is a nation within a nation.

The only way Abye can win is air superiority.

-Blowing up the Makelle Power generating head quaters.
-Blowing up the Satellite communications.
-Destroying Bridges and other vital constructions.

I dont think Abye has capacity unless China gave him the drones like those Kazakistan is using against Armenia.
my first post.:what1:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Raw meat eaters have taken the dagax kaniisads:ooh:

@xabashi says Abiy actually handed it to them so they could do their prayers because he's such a nice person.

Rebels from Ethiopia's northern Tigray region have taken control of the town of Lalibela, a Unesco world heritage site in neighbouring Amhara region.
Lalibela, home to 13th Century churches hewn from rock, is a holy site for millions of Orthodox Christians.
Residents have been fleeing the rebel advance, local officials told the BBC.
Thousands have been killed since war broke out last November. Fighting is now spreading into Amhara and Afar, another region bordering Tigray.

This is getting interesting

Based

VIP
Raw meat eaters have taken the dagax kaniisads:ooh:

@xabashi says Abiy actually handed it to them so they could do their prayers because he's such a nice person.

Rebels from Ethiopia's northern Tigray region have taken control of the town of Lalibela, a Unesco world heritage site in neighbouring Amhara region.
Lalibela, home to 13th Century churches hewn from rock, is a holy site for millions of Orthodox Christians.
Residents have been fleeing the rebel advance, local officials told the BBC.
Thousands have been killed since war broke out last November. Fighting is now spreading into Amhara and Afar, another region bordering Tigray.

This is getting interesting
Hopefully they destroy it. Raise it to the ground

Trending

Latest posts