Citizenship law in Somalia/somaliland

VixR

Veritas
I'm not debating with the fact that a few Somali women that engage in interracial marriages choose trash men. I see and understand what you are talking about. But can you honestly say their reaction would be different if the man was of a higher status? From my observations on sspot, i don't think so even though real life is very different.

This isn't a gender war btw. I feel as though you are the few I can have a civilised convo with and genuinely respect your opinions.
If it were up to Somalispot, all or most Somali women when they date out, date ex-cons, when in fact, in reality they’re overwhelmingly normal people.

And the amount of trashy matches you do find aren’t distinguishable between males and females (I actually think more males do, in reality).

Women on this site don’t “expose” all the deadbeats who’re not raising their kids out of wedlock with non-Somali women, but it’s a male mission on here to do just that in its reverse.

It’s because women don’t generally feel possessive of men of their race just for the heck of it, in the way that men seem to go bonkers over just any woman dating out, and it’s not in their interest to post successful matches in that vein, but to paint a negative picture.

Last edited:

Trending