Christian Somalis or Atheist/Agnostic Somalis?

Which group do you feel closer to?

• Christian Somalis

• Atheist/Agnostic Somalis

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
At least Christian Somali women don’t dress like a 7th century Arab woman and don’t believe in extended superstition. I’ll pick a Christian or atheist over Muslim somali any day

Apollo

VIP
Neither. Somalis are 1 people with 1 religion anything different has to go their own way.

Buffoonery, ethnicity is about blood, not ideology in your head.

Even Jews, the most ethnoreligious of all groups, view irreligious Jews as part of their ethnicity.

Maybe if we had Somalis who had been Christians for generations I'd prefer them, but an apostate is an apostate and I can't help feeling at least mildly antagonist towards them

Let me stir the pot :mjpls:

I think Somali Muslims who prefer atheists are confused tbh. You shouldn’t have a preference. And if you do, it should be for the Somali Christian. You 1000% have more common ground in faith with a devout Christian Somali over an atheist Somali. I’m not advocating you hate Somali atheists, but there’s no reason to hate a Somali Christian.

Hate is not how to deal with anyone regardless. The negative reaction of Somalis you see is because they are worried of the unknown and consider the hostilities, the geopolitics of religion used by the church through western economic and power influence on others to maintain dominance in the world. Somalis can not afford religious conflicts. They are already decimated by clan culture which reduced them to nothingness in the world stage since they have no respectable country with people behind it.

So far, Somali Christians are nonexistent in Somalia. And it is rare to see any in the west. The atheism of Somalis is online presence for the most part. My personal opinion is that Somalis who feel they have nothing important in common with their society blend into their new host societies and don't bother Somalis in general. That is the best contribution these atypical Somalis can do for Somalis.

Last edited:

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
both are utter cancer but like at least atheists tend to just dislike the arabized aspects of our culture while the christians are just sellouts mostly in western countries.

Apollo

VIP
Imagine a Somali convert to Judaism.

I bet one exists. Must be.

I am related to one. :ftw9nwa:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

F90XkBW.png

I am shocked that this person even exists.

It's not even a mixed Jew, but a pure blood Jew who mixed with a pure Somali. So weird.
This kinda confuses me. So in their culture, the females bloodline determines whether they are Jew or not. Do they mean ethnicity wise or religion? Because in Somali culture, they take after their father. How does that work in this case?

Apollo

VIP
This kinda confuses me. So in their culture, the females blooine determines whether they are Jew or not. Do they mean ethnicity wise or religious? Because in Somali culture, they take after their father. How does that work in this case?

Her father is the Somali while her mother is Jewish.

Lmao.. so to which group does she belong?

Even Jews, the most ethnoreligious of all groups, view irreligious Jews as part of their ethnicity.
Horta you asked a question. Somalis are 1 people who follow one religion it's true. Somalis are clones. Sorry.

Her father is the Somali while her mother is Jewish.

Lmao.. so to which group does she belong?
Im inclined to say Somali. However, in the end it's up to the individual on how they identify themselves ethnically. How they were raised plays a big role in how they see themselves.

If she was raised as a Somali culturally then she has every right to claim Somali as her sole ethnic identity thanks to her Father.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

Not all of them, lol. Many Orthodox Jews don't consider non-practicing Jews as being legitimate Jewish.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I am related to one. :ftw9nwa:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

F90XkBW.png

It's insane how well-preserved that person's parent's Jewish blood is - wow. I thought most Jews were at best maybe 34% Jewish and the rest being an admixture of their different host countries. 100% Jewish is insane...