Christian Somalis or Atheist/Agnostic Somalis?

Which group do you feel closer to?

• Christian Somalis

• Atheist/Agnostic Somalis

Results are only viewable after voting.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
maxaa tiri ??

tumblr_nzto9tl4831r12e7ro1_500.gif

ninyahoow

igu soo ceeli mar labaad. Feel closer too ??

tumblr_nyoa4dhZO91r12e7ro1_r1_500.gif

I've never met a Christian Somali so i'm not sure. I've met a couple atheists and they were cool, as in they didnt mock Somali culture or beliefs and didnt act/feel any different to a non-practicing Somali, on the outside. So technically id say the atheist.

Although I cant stand the waaqist, iconoclastic, weirdos you see online.

Everyone should really be judged on an individual basis though.

I have no respect for Somalis, who goes from Islam to Christianity. They went from believing in Allah to some 1+1+1=1. Nah, they should have gone from Muslim straight to mental hospital because that level of concentrated stupidity should be treated, and they clearly don't possess the mental capacity to be left by themselves.

That's how I feel. But to be honest, people should have the freedom to express their mentally defective behavior. I don't have anything against Somali Christians. I only think there's something wrong with them. And wouldn't waste one minute talking to them. :icon lol:

Apollo

VIP
I voted for Atheist/Agnostic Somalis because most of them are reasonable people who left out of doubt.

While Christian Somalis tend to be highly confused people and often under the influence of European missionaries (they target refugees especially). Overall a more delusional group.

I voted for Atheist/Agnostic Somalis because most of them are reasonable people who left out of doubt.

While Christian Somalis tend to be highly confused people and often under the influence of European missionaries (they target refugees especially). Overall a more delusional group.
Have you actually ever met one irl?

Apollo

VIP

I met one Somali Christian woman who became one while she was a refugee in Europe due to missionaries who prayed on her. This is what I mean with their confusion.

Edit: And also a Djiboutian Somali Christian family, but that was a long time ago. When I was a kid.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
You might aswell call Somali Christians Ethiopian.

Public Atheist can be weird but the lowkey ones are just normal Somalis.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.

i've met an entire family who alhamdulillah took the shahadah and became muslim. The parents were raised as christians before civil war started so ilmahooda grew up as christians. Can you imagine the entire family reverted back to diinta because of their kids.

I'm too undecided and keep switching :wowsweat:

On the one hand, i'd rather have a Somali who is at least God fearing. But then again they tend to be the most annoying so idk

Atheist who respect their roots and dont slander Somalis publilcly are cool, christians on the other hand are sellouts. Based on personal experience

i've met an entire family who alhamdulillah took the shahadah and became muslim. The parents were raised as christians before civil war started so ilmahooda grew up as christians. Can you imagine the entire family reverted back to diinta because of their kids.
MashaAllah, thats beautiful.

Trending