Christian African Claims Islam was forced on Africans (They are only insulting Somalis)

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
These wannabe intellectuals need to start taking history classes. She doesn’t even have the guts to mention Islam. When did Muslims colonize Africa? They only conquered North Africa from the Romans.

Like clockwork Somalis are being flamed for no reason

These wannabe intellectuals need to start taking history classes. She doesn’t even have the guts to mention Islam. When did Muslims colonize Africa? They only conquered North Africa from the Romans.

Like clockwork Somalis are being flamed for no reason
Somalis are out here calling them j_reers again lol they called it

There is a clear prohibition by the Prophet (Peace and blessings be upon him) from fighting the Habashi's and Turks. (Somalis included).

"Leave the Habashi's alone so long as they leave you alone, and leave the Turks alone so long as they leave you alone.'"
دَعُوا الْحَبَشَةَ مَا وَدَعُوكُمْ وَاتْرُكُوا التُّرْكَ مَا تَرَكُوكُمْ ‏"‏ ‏.

It comes under the chapter "prohibition of agitating the Turks and Habashi's"

The English translations are incorrectly translating the Arabic word "Habasha" to "Abyssinia" and "Ethiopia" which are false, The land of Habesha is East Africa.

The Hadith in Sunan Nasa'i is longer, her is the last part.

They said: 'O Messenger of Allah, pray to Allah to grant us victory and to give us their lands as spoils of war, and to destroy their lands at our hands.' So the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) prayed for that. (Then he said:) 'Then I struck the third blow and the cities of Habesha were shown to me, and the villages around them, and I saw them with my own eyes.' But the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said at that point: 'Leave the Habashi's alone so long as they leave you alone, and leave the Turks alone so long as they leave you alone.'"

قَالُوا يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ ادْعُ اللَّهَ أَنْ يَفْتَحَهَا عَلَيْنَا وَيُغَنِّمَنَا دِيَارَهُمْ وَيُخَرِّبَ بِأَيْدِينَا بِلاَدَهُمْ ‏.‏ فَدَعَا رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم بِذَلِكَ ‏"‏ ثُمَّ ضَرَبْتُ الثَّالِثَةَ فَرُفِعَتْ لِي مَدَائِنُ الْحَبَشَةِ ‏.‏ وَمَا حَوْلَهَا مِنَ الْقُرَى حَتَّى رَأَيْتُهَا بِعَيْنَىَّ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم عِنْدَ ذَلِكَ ‏"‏ دَعُوا الْحَبَشَةَ مَا وَدَعُوكُمْ وَاتْرُكُوا التُّرْكَ مَا تَرَكُوكُمْ ‏"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She’s been tweeting about us for a long time but as it’s no longer acceptable to bash us directly, she has to be sly and use Islam instead; that’s why I don’t feel bad about her getting mocked in the quote tweets. Whenever you see a madow christian from africa talking badly about muslims/islam in africa, there’s a 99% chance they just want to insult Somalis but are too afraid to do it directly.

Only place on the African continent where Africans were forced to convert (en masse) to Islam was in Morocco under the Almohads

Last edited:
Don’t they know that west African pagans were the cause of American slave trade. A Muslim will never trade a Muslim especially not to a white Christian!