Christian African Claims Islam was forced on Africans (They are only insulting Somalis)

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
Explain this to me walaal
I don’t understand it
Prestor John was some shit legend made by Europeans who were getting their asses whooped by the Muslims around the time of the conquest of Constaninople. Then later when the western countries met Ethiopia they thought some white guy (Prestor John) came from that land!
5699CEE9-2C16-43E6-86F1-F13B1F16DD6D.png

Last edited:

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
How do yoj
These wannabe intellectuals need to start taking history classes. She doesn’t even have the guts to mention Islam. When did Muslims colonize Africa? They only conquered North Africa from the Romans.

Like clockwork Somalis are being flamed for no reason
how do you know this wasn’t aimed at the north african community

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Why must we give attention to every twitter fart

A lot of Somalis want an excuse to be racist so they’ll go out of their way to find a tweet that attacks them so that they can be racist and tell others to be racist also.

A lot of Christian Africans have an inferiority complex because they cannot reconcile their belief in Christianity and the brutality on which it was forced upon them.

They know very well that Islam was introduced peacefully, they don’t need your education. But they also don’t need 100s of Somalis calling them j*reer.

Let them live in their delusion and leave them to sort out their issues.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Who even mentioned Somalis in the first place they the ones in the quotes the most with insults. You could easily educate the girl and show her proof Islam wasn’t forced instead of being racist.
you can educate them but they'll accuse you of lying or a being an apologist without any counter argument. not that this justifies unneeded racism

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
No it’s pretty much east Africa/horn of Africa
The word was referred to anyone who is living in the Horn of Africa (Ofc the ones who isn’t from the people of Sham )
Am telling you it ain't us we had our very own name, they did attempt on attacking east africa from Mogadishu to kilwa. A 9th-century writer al-jahiz records an omani expedition to East Africa in the late 7th century, but they were defeated

Am telling you it ain't us we had our very own name, they did attempt on attacking east africa from Mogadishu to kilwa. A 9th-century writer al-jahiz records an omani expedition to East Africa in the late 7th century, but they were defeated
Walaal I already know we had our names but that name came literally 200-400 years later after the prophet death.

There is no source during the era of the prophet saw mentioning or his companions saying “Berber “ or “bilad al berber “

the name hashesa was referred to anyone on the Horn of Africa so if Somalis during the era of the prophet saw went to Mecca
He was literally to be called hashesa

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Who cares if they believe that, I had a trini girl tell me the reason why somalis looked different was bcs we r arab r*pe babes. So asked her ethiopians & eritreans look like us so did that happen to them also. This girl said no bcs if they were they would be muslim like us.💀💀💀

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Who cares if they believe that, I had a trini girl tell me the reason why somalis looked different was bcs we r arab r*pe babes. So asked her ethiopians & eritreans look like us so did that happen to them also. This girl said no bcs if they were they would be muslim like us.💀💀💀
I’ve been told this too. It’s always by the same type of people too

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
the girl who literally create the thread is xenophobic towards Somalis and the gaalo are mocking African Muslims especially Somalis but of course your trying to make somalis look like the villain 🤣 . I promise you somalis are not always the attacker
This time they are, idiotic somalis and those pretending to be us immediately started throwing racist insults. Extremely problematic behaviour.

These trolls are jaahils, racism is haram but they immediately resorted to it. This time its heinous because potential reverts could be turned away due to their filth.

the arabs also attacked the turks in the 20th century so whats your point also ottoman forces also sided with the somalis and fought the ethiopians
ps did that rule apply to habash muslims like somalis

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Walaal I already know we had our names but that name came literally 200-400 years later after the prophet death.

There is no source during the era of the prophet saw mentioning or his companions saying “Berber “ or “bilad al berber “

the name hashesa was referred to anyone on the Horn of Africa so if Somalis during the era of the prophet saw went to Mecca
He was literally to be called hashesa
This was a poem made by an arab man, he lived during the 400ad

أبعد أبي في حصن كندة سيداً

يسود جموعاً من جيوش وبربرا

ويغزو بأعراب اليمانين كلهم

له أمرهم حتى يحل المشقرّا

Translation
My father was removed from the Kinda fort as a master

He reigns in crowds of armies and barbara

And invade all of the Arabs of the two Yemenis

He commands them until al-Mushaqra comes to pass

heres another one

على كلّ مقصوص الذّنابى معاود بريد السُّرى باللّيل من خيل بربرا

Translation

On every clipped tail, the secret mail is returned by night from Barbara's horses.

The first ones to call us barbara were the greeks around 1st century ad

Madow lover
This has nothing to do with race. There are plenty of madow muslims that have been antagonised in this particular situation and in general by the disgusting racism of somalis on social media.
If you disagree with her view, just debunk it. No need to sound like a member of the kkk.