Christchurch, New Zealand: Mass shooting at mosque

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
38D621C3-E2C4-4CA5-A9EA-3038D50B5323.jpeg
He walks past them this is a story they’d tell their grandchildren no doubt about it

4 year old Somali boy died, his dad survived.

He is a distant relative of my parents.

People took pictures of his dead parents and posted it.

Fucking clowns

He left a troubled world behind and will be the means through which his parents find their place in heaven. I pray for them to be patient and ask God to reward them heaven for their loss.

We prayed the Janazah prayer in my masjid, I'm assuming there will be many others like that in the UK because we found out late, well I did personally.

AUN to all the victims, if I'm correct they're all Shuhada right, because they were praying to Allah (SWT)?

Sol

?
You can always leave it to the UK media to humanize this coward. According to them if the attacker is: black = BLM racist, arrest or kill that scum! arab = ISIS funded terrorist, blame Islam! latino = build the wall! deport them.
white =( after a while of crickets) How did we let our aryan child be corrupted like this? He was obviously troubled as us whites are incapable of hatred and violence. Let's send him to prison until people forget what happened, then release him.

Its the daily mail they're notorious for this

Just saw the video, the savage kept shooting. Masjids in the US need to armed. I will be praying strapped going forward.

Bro this is what I was thinking the whole time - "Coward, what an absolute coward, they're dead, why still shoot!???!?"

I believe that a vast amount of masjids going forward will have security, especially Friday prayers and Ramadan times.

May Allah(SWT) Crush the enemies of the Muslims and bring us back to the Qur'an and sunnah.

Puffin Stuff

Bro this is what I was thinking the whole time - "Coward, what an absolute coward, they're dead, why still shoot!???!?"

I believe that a vast amount of masjids going forward will have security, especially Friday prayers and Ramadan times.

May Allah(SWT) Crush the enemies of the Muslims and bring us back to the Qur'an and sunnah.
There’s no way you could’ve won a shoot out with that guy between all the people the lack of things to hide behind your in general inexperience and less firepower it’d be a slaughter seeing how brutal the dude was I know for sure he’d desecrate your body with a anus shot

There’s no way you could’ve won a shoot out with that guy between all the people the lack of things to hide behind your in general inexperience and less firepower it’d be a slaughter seeing how brutal the dude was I know for sure he’d desecrate your body with a anus shot

Who's saying I,or any other muslim was going to win in a shootout. Of course he'd riddle us with bullets like he did to those people, COMING BACK 3 TIMES.

I'm just saying that masjids from this point should have security, and a special increase in security for Friday prayers , Eid prayers ,Ramadan tahajud/Taraweeh salahs.

Puffin Stuff

Who's saying I,or any other muslim was going to win in a shootout. Of course he'd riddle us with bullets like he did to those people, COMING BACK 3 TIMES.

I'm just saying that masjids from this point should have security, and a special increase in security for Friday prayers , Eid prayers ,Ramadan tahajud/Taraweeh salahs.
That sounds good and all good intentions don’t mean a good execution what if every place of worship decides to arm up there'd definitely be less massacres but it’s scare the state
Your the government and you’ve got temples filled with weapons they say it’s for protection but what’s stopping them from overthrowing you and deciding theocracy is much better than democracy?

Puffin Stuff

So fucking lucky the bastard didn’t go into the back because he got jumped right at the start he killed the guy who jumped him but he was real shook up and nearly fell on the body

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
There were Somali victims. This is so painful to see. AUN.

A father losing their child is the most painful thing a man can ever experience.

2amhlyj.jpg

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
There were Somali victims. This is so painful to see. AUN.

2amhlyj.jpg

This one is painful. I’m gutted. I’m a father and I can’t imagine this happening to my precious one. That’s a child folks, that’s an innocent child.

Manne why can’t we get hold of this guy. I would honestly keep him alive while I satisfy my anguish, torture him in a prolonged way.

Reer high iq; Hates muslims and immigrants "invadin EUROPE" then proceeds to shoot up a mosque in New zealand (land stolen by whites from natives) and claims he did it for a White europe.

This bastard was writing shit on a website for a long time. Yet if i posted islamic extremist shit i bet they would come to my house.

:drakewtf::faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending