Christchurch, New Zealand: Mass shooting at mosque

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be your highest priority to mention a victim's clan. Some of you are as disturbed and corrupt as the shooter who went on the rampage out of racial animus.
My thoughts exactly. What a nut case.

Sadly, many forum members take from the same mind melting internet culture of memes, fake accounts, and constant provocation.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP

Make your stand clear! how all leaders should be handling terrorism. If only cheeto face was this smart and articulate.

In the United States, Canada and other anglophone countries our leaders have coddled white supremacy and made excuses for it when people commit terrorist attacks. This was a terrorist attack but notice how the media won't say it was a terrorist attack, because that would imply this is part of a terrorist ideology and white supremacy is a terrorist ideology. They would rather believe this is a "gunman" not a terrorist, but he is a terrorist following a terrorist ideology.

There should be an immediate crackdown, these groups should be treated like al-Qaeda is treated, these are terrorist groups who have motive to carry out terrorist attacks.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I literally cried this morning upon seeing it on the news.

May Allah swt have mercy on their souls. Truly heart broken.

There was a 4 year old Somali kid who died in the mosque, his dad is injured... I can’t imagine the pain his dad is going through. May Allah swt give his parents sabr and iman.

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia
today was awful day for humanity. these white terrorists must be held accountable and severely punished.

Here are the perpetrator possibilities:
1. A whitenat retard (likely considering NZ us very white)
2. Maori supremacist
3. Salafi

NEVERMIND the last post of mine here.

The guy was definitely a whitenat
He used the RWDS symbol on himself (RWDS stands for "right-wing death squad")

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
To the ones laughing at my observation that this terrorist was inspired by Serbian nationalist narrative and mythology, this is no laughing matter.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Here is a video of an cadaan guy speaking of the topic. The first minute and a half hit me like a brick. Other half of the video was dismissing dumbass claims that PewDiePie of all people inspired the shooter.:umwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending