Christchurch, New Zealand: Mass shooting at mosque

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sick, he literally just kept on filling them with bullets even though most of them were dead already.

It's 12:24 where I am, so Friday prayer is going to start.

I'm going to make du'a for the Muslim ummah because we are currently a mess and are weak.

I'll make extra du'a for those who died and their family memebers.

AUN to all the people who died.

These edgy 4chan incel racists are dangerous. They used to keep their shit online now they are taking out their anger on actual human lives.
AUN.

AUN to all the deceased, and condolences to their families.

This terror attack was announced on the ch*n boards; photo's of the murder weapons uploaded to twitter a month beforehand, and the atrocity livestreamed on Facebook.

This might actually be the straw that finally breaks the back of the ch*ns.

I expect a crackdown on meme-culture and live-streaming.

Let's see where this train takes us.

4chan and gaming culture has a way of enticing young white boys through memes, trolling, etc.
Hope some of them see the shooting and realize what they are feeding into, and snap out of that shit.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
AUN to all the deceased, and condolences to their families.

This terror attack was announced on the ch*n boards; photo's of the murder weapons uploaded to twitter a month beforehand, and the atrocity livestreamed on Facebook.

This might actually be the straw that finally breaks the back of the ch*ns.

I expect a crackdown on meme-culture and live-streaming.

Let's see where this train takes us.
I don’t understand how the authorities ignored this, it’s one thing some obese pimple face basement dweller goes on a rant about killing Muslims but they posted the weapons and no one was like oh maybe we should look into this?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Horrific shooting this was and stunned me for hours today when I heard. Bicidyahan kid was killed, 6 year old or something. His father is in critical condition in hospital. @PuntiteQueen

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
This is beyond upsetting and random who would have thought out of all places that this would happen to New Zealand. This shows how death is unavoidable and life as fragile one moment your having the time of you life and the next in al barzakh. May Allah bless all the lost souls in the gardens of Jannah and pardon their sins and give sabr to the family. And whoever was responisble may Allah give the worst form of punishment in this life and the next.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The shooters are not even New Zealandia's, they are Australians. Aussie what do u have to say about that? loooooooool

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Guys fucking malicious he was out to do more than kill he slaughtered people a random woman on the street who was clearly white he shot her then there’s the guy who nearly took the gun off him but slipped dude was heads hitting and anus shooting dead bodies

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Guys fucking malicious he was out to do more than kill he slaughtered people a random woman on the street who was clearly white he shot her then there’s the guy who nearly took the gun off him but slipped dude was heads hitting and anus shooting dead bodies

loooool anus shooting? lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
American Muslims are with New Zealands Muslims today! Stay Strong.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
What’s most disturbing is the 2 dudes at the front of the building at the start of the video lucky fuckers he could’ve gunned them down point blank range but he walked past them

4 year old Somali boy died, his dad survived.

He is a distant relative of my parents.

People took pictures of his dead body and posted it.

Fucking clowns

Last edited:
You can always leave it to the UK media to humanize this coward. According to them if the attacker is: black = BLM racist, arrest or kill that scum! arab = ISIS funded terrorist, blame Islam! latino = build the wall! deport them.
white =( after a while of crickets) How did we let our aryan child be corrupted like this? He was obviously troubled as us whites are incapable of hatred and violence. Let's send him to prison until people forget what happened, then release him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending