Christchurch, New Zealand: Mass shooting at mosque

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
upload_2019-3-15_1-0-5.png

^ Some of his posts on 8Chan. Don't tell me this shit is just "shitposting." These hate-filled white-nationalist incels will not hestitate to bring their hatred to the real world and to affect real marginalized groups.

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
AUN

I think stuff like this will become more common, unfortunately we don’t have a country to return to...
True. But Somalis are hypocrite though, they want to be welcomed in every country they reside in while not allowing neighboring ethnic groups like the Oromos to stay and work in Somalia. We spew hateful racist chants against the Somali Bantus and Oromos, if white person does the same thing we'd cry and sob for days on social media. I hate hypocrites.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
True. But Somalis are hypocrite though, they want to be welcomed in every country they reside in while not allowing neighboring ethnic groups like the Oromos to stay and work in Somalia. We spew hateful racist chants against the Somali Bantus and Oromos, if white person does the same thing we'd cry and sob for days on social media. I hate hypocrites.

Racism in all its shapes and forms is 10000000% haram and any self-proclaiming "Muslim" who spews such despicable rhetoric will be obliged to answer for his sins on the Day of Judgement.

Keo

VIP
The second mosque shooting was averted because one Muslim was armed and chased away two of the shooters before they could start murdering people.

Farm

VIP

Tbh that’s because oromos aren’t migrating to Somalia for opportunities (there’s more in Ethiopia), they are at war with Somalis in Somali Galbeed and have plans to annex Somali territories. If oromos came to Somalia when we were more developed and controlled our borders and could check them for diseases, weapons, etc. I wouldn’t mind taking in refugees, the west can cherry pick refugees we can’t unfortunately.

Yeah America and Canada were a little too far for British govt to ship them there. The criminal destination is usually Australia and New Zealand. The white people over there act like the racists we have here in the Southern States of US.

Aussie why call me Calooley? I looooooooooool I am confused. I dissed two countries I didn't diss YOU! lol

@Basra

My apologies Eeddo, but I don’t like people dissing my beloved country of Australia. Diss Somalia instead, it’s a hellhole.

This is crazy I've seen the comments people are actually saying it was a good thing it's actually disgusting what world do we live in AUN to all the victims

psyche

To each their own
This is crazy I've seen the comments people are actually saying it was a good thing it's actually disgusting what world do we live in AUN to all the victims

They have such a shitty mentality thinking that Muslims are invading the west. Only 1% of white people think the west is being 'invaded' and yet they act like they are heroes for killing another human being. They expect praise for 'saving the west'. Truly disgusting behaviour.

How does one person manage to carry so much hate???

View attachment 68802

He wrote a f-cking manifesto about how the "great replacement" and "white genocide" was happening to whites.
When speaks of the slavery he means the white slave trade. Slave even means slav, because of how many slavs were enslaved by the vikings and sold in north africa

There was a massive white slave tradebetween Europe, Central Asia and the Middle that lasted over 1,000 years. This brought an enormous number of white Western and Eastern Europeans into the Middle East.
(The focus on African slaves in Arabia only came after access to white slave trade routes was lost.)

“In the Viking era starting c. 793, the Norse raiders often captured and enslaved militarily weaker peoples they encountered. In the Nordic countries the slaves were called thralls (Old Norse: þræll) The thralls were mostly from Western Europe [i.e. Far West Asia], among them many Franks, Anglo-Saxons and Celts… There is evidence of German, Baltic, Slavic and Latin slaves as well. The slave trade was one of the pillars of Norse commerce during the 6th through 11th centuries.”

“Slavery during the Early Middle Ages had several distinct sources. The Vikings raided across Europe, though their slave raids were the most destructive in the British Isles and Eastern Europe. While the Vikings kept some slaves for themselves as servants, known as thralls, most people captured by the Vikings would be sold on the Byzantine or Islamic markets. In the West the targets of Viking slavery were primarily English, Irish, and Scottish, while in the East they were mainly Slavs. The Viking slave trade slowly ended in the 1000s…”

“The Middle Ages form 1100 to 1500 saw a continuation of the European Slave trade, though with a shift form the Western Mediterranean Islamic nations (Andalusian Spain, modern day Morocco) to the Eastern, as Venice and Genoa, in firm control of the Eastern Mediterranean from the 12th century and the Black Sea from the 13th century sold both Slavic and Baltic slaves, as well as Georgians, Turks and other ethnic groups of the Black Sea and Caucasus, to the Muslim nations of the Middle East. The sale of European slaves by Europeans slowly ended as the Slavic and Baltic ethnic groups Christianized by the Late Middle Ages. European slaves in the Islamic World would, however, continue into the Modern time period as Muslim pirates, primarily Algerians, with the support of the Ottoman Empire, raided European coasts and shipping form the 16th to the 19th centuries…”

“Genoese merchants organized the slave trade from the Crimea to Mamluk Egypt.”

“For a long time [from declaring independence in1441] until the early 18th century, the [Crimean] khanate maintained a massive slave trade with the Ottoman Empire and the Middle East. In a process called the “harvesting of the steppe”, they enslaved many Slavic peasants.”

“The Byzantine-Ottoman wars [in or near modern Turkey] and the Ottoman wars in Europe brought large numbers of Christian slaves into the Islamic world too.”

Asaolu, Richard Oluseyi. Slavery. PediaPress. pp 4-7. http://books.google.com.sa/books?id...Richard+Oluseyi+slavery&source=gbs_navlinks_s

When speaks of the slavery he means the white slave trade. Slave even means slav, because of how many slavs were enslaved by the vikings and sold in north africa

There was a massive white slave tradebetween Europe, Central Asia and the Middle that lasted over 1,000 years. This brought an enormous number of white Western and Eastern Europeans into the Middle East.
(The focus on African slaves in Arabia only came after access to white slave trade routes was lost.)

“In the Viking era starting c. 793, the Norse raiders often captured and enslaved militarily weaker peoples they encountered. In the Nordic countries the slaves were called thralls (Old Norse: þræll) The thralls were mostly from Western Europe [i.e. Far West Asia], among them many Franks, Anglo-Saxons and Celts… There is evidence of German, Baltic, Slavic and Latin slaves as well. The slave trade was one of the pillars of Norse commerce during the 6th through 11th centuries.”

“Slavery during the Early Middle Ages had several distinct sources. The Vikings raided across Europe, though their slave raids were the most destructive in the British Isles and Eastern Europe. While the Vikings kept some slaves for themselves as servants, known as thralls, most people captured by the Vikings would be sold on the Byzantine or Islamic markets. In the West the targets of Viking slavery were primarily English, Irish, and Scottish, while in the East they were mainly Slavs. The Viking slave trade slowly ended in the 1000s…”

“The Middle Ages form 1100 to 1500 saw a continuation of the European Slave trade, though with a shift form the Western Mediterranean Islamic nations (Andalusian Spain, modern day Morocco) to the Eastern, as Venice and Genoa, in firm control of the Eastern Mediterranean from the 12th century and the Black Sea from the 13th century sold both Slavic and Baltic slaves, as well as Georgians, Turks and other ethnic groups of the Black Sea and Caucasus, to the Muslim nations of the Middle East. The sale of European slaves by Europeans slowly ended as the Slavic and Baltic ethnic groups Christianized by the Late Middle Ages. European slaves in the Islamic World would, however, continue into the Modern time period as Muslim pirates, primarily Algerians, with the support of the Ottoman Empire, raided European coasts and shipping form the 16th to the 19th centuries…”

“Genoese merchants organized the slave trade from the Crimea to Mamluk Egypt.”

“For a long time [from declaring independence in1441] until the early 18th century, the [Crimean] khanate maintained a massive slave trade with the Ottoman Empire and the Middle East. In a process called the “harvesting of the steppe”, they enslaved many Slavic peasants.”

“The Byzantine-Ottoman wars [in or near modern Turkey] and the Ottoman wars in Europe brought large numbers of Christian slaves into the Islamic world too.”

Asaolu, Richard Oluseyi. Slavery. PediaPress. pp 4-7. http://books.google.com.sa/books?id...Richard+Oluseyi+slavery&source=gbs_navlinks_s
What does that have to do with anything

The Australia Prime Minister Scot Morrison has condemned the attacks and called that it was a massacre conducted by Right Wing White Extremist Terrorists.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Plenty of news outlets are avoiding to use the T word. He's a "TERRORIST", simple as that.

Plenty of news outlets are avoiding to use the T word. He's a "TERRORIST", simple as that.
It's clear as day he's a terrorist they used to say it can't be a terrorist attack because it's not furthering a political point well if writing a 80 page manifesto not a political statnstat I don't know what is AUN the victims

@Karim

The genie is out of the bottle, the Australian Prime Minister who is a right wing, condemned the attacks and said that it was perpetrated by 'Right Wing white extremist terrorists'. He shocked many here including myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending