Christchurch, New Zealand: Mass shooting at mosque

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallahi this is a reminder of white people in the west. I always tell friends and family study history. There is no one close as savage as white people. When they decide to kill......they destroy everything near them with no mercy

Wallahi this is a reminder of white people in the west. I always tell friends and family study history. There is no one close as savage as white people. When they decide to kill......they destroy everything near them with no mercy
They’re salty over their low fertility rate :siilaanyolaugh:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Look at this shameless sharmoota try and pretend that Neo-Nazism isn't a problem in the West! Sure, go ahead and throw your Muslim brothers and sisters under the bus; just remember that this man hated the guts of ALL POC and you're not special:

upload_2019-3-15_0-3-45.png

Last edited:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
@Lolalola

I deleted that video, it’s very graphic and we don’t want to show what this dikhead wanted the world to see, his madness. My apologies

I understand! I was just about to do so myself; it's absolutely disgusting and frankly I don't want to give him the satisfaction of spreading it around.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
NOT GRAPHIC:
He said "subscribe to PewDiePie" before stepping out of the car. He hates Indians the most and most of the reported casualties are Muslim Fijian Indians.
Check out @MatthewKeysLive’s Tweet:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts