Christchurch, New Zealand: Mass shooting at mosque

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way he said that black conservative chick candace owens inspired him. I think that is finished. She has gone hard about unless white people fight muslims will take over

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
U know Australian and New Zealand is made of descendants of White criminal shipped to those under God for saken countries.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
By the way he said that black conservative chick candace owens inspired him. I think that is finished. She has gone hard about unless white people fight muslims will take over

She tweeted this about it:

upload_2019-3-15_0-37-34.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra Calooleey, how about Canada?
Same as America minus rebellion and actually keeping British accents for a while.

Yeah America and Canada were a little too far for British govt to ship them there. The criminal destination is usually Australia and New Zealand. The white people over there act like the racists we have here in the Southern States of US.

Aussie why call me Calooley? I looooooooooool I am confused. I dissed two countries I didn't diss YOU! lol

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I have downloaded two part HD videos from the shooter's Livestream. Graphic and MERCILESS act.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra Is there anything funny about a monster who refuses to mourn over victims of a mass shooting simply because they're Muslim?!?

U cant force anyone to mourn over anyone. Muslims dont need Aussies mourning. Plenty of billion of Mulims in the world. Lets have respect for one another and each other as Jerry Springer would say in his finishing show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending