Christchurch, New Zealand: Mass shooting at mosque

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the video, and it was truly a painful thing to watch. I can't believe anyone who will treat a another human life like that, it's fucking disgusting.

May their souls rest in peace, and may god grant them jannah. AUN

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Stay safe sxb, read your adhkaar, and don't forget Allah(SWT).
I ended up not going due to my Hoyo being scared that some other phyco would come to our musjid and shoot it up. She tried brushing it off as, "it's too late to go you already missed the prayer/lecture. It starts at 8:00 pm here and I asked to go at 7:11. My Hoyo is very religious and any other time I would ask to go at 7:00 or even 8:00 she would let me.:wow:

Timo Jareer and proud

I saw the video, and it was truly a painful thing to watch. I can't believe anyone who will treat a another human life like that, it's fucking disgusting.

May their souls rest in peace, and may god grant them jannah. AUN
What's worse is the people who are celebrating what the terrorist commited.:mad::mad::mad:

A three year old Somali kid (presumably) still missing, he ran out of the mosque when his dad and a brother (both safe) played dead during the massacre at the mosque.

11056668-6815137-Mucad_Ibrahim_picture_above_is_missing_following_the_attack_in_C-m-2_1552690746906.jpg

Mucad Ibrahim (picture above) is missing following the attack in Christchurch on Friday

11053098-6815137-image-a-1_1552683942413.jpg

Mucad reportedly ran from the attacker while his father and brother played dead, but has not been seen since

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-old-boy-missing-following-terror-attack.html

Last edited:
I ended up not going due to my Hoyo being scared that some other phyco would come to our musjid and shoot it up. She tried brushing it off as, "it's too late to go you already missed the prayer/lecture. It starts at 8:00 pm here and I asked to go at 7:11. My Hoyo is very religious and any other time I would ask to go at 7:00 or even 8:00 she would let me.:wow:

She's just looking out for you sxb, that's Hooyo, it's good that you listened to her. You shouldn't add to any stress she has, her reaction here is perfectly normal, she's human and your safety is her top priority.

A three year old Somali kid (presumably) still missing, he ran out of the mosque when his dad and a brother (both safe) played dead during the massacre at the mosque.

11056668-6815137-Mucad_Ibrahim_picture_above_is_missing_following_the_attack_in_C-m-2_1552690746906.jpg

Mucad Ibrahim (picture above) is missing following the attack in Christchurch on Friday

11053098-6815137-image-a-1_1552683942413.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-old-boy-missing-following-terror-attack.html

:jcoleno:

Man this is worrying, what if he ran off and hid in some near by bushes or something.

May he be found real soon - ameen.

insha'Allah he wasn't kidnapped by anyone, that would make things worse for the parents.

This is just so sad, when I watched the vid I heard him say something but wasn't focused on it at all.

Inalillahi wa ina illayhi raji'oon.

May Allah(SWT) make their graves wide and full of light - ameen thuma ameen.

This is just so sad, when I watched the vid I heard him say something but wasn't focused on it at all.

Inalillahi wa ina illayhi raji'oon.

May Allah(SWT) make their graves wide and full of light - ameen thuma ameen.

Apparently it was this old man, may Allah have mercy upon his soul.

Desperate appeal for boy, 3, still missing after New Zealand mosque shooting

The family of a missing three-year-old boy who hasn’t been seen after a mass shooting at a mosque in New Zealand have made a desperate plea for information. Mucad Ibrahim was with his dad and brother Abdi Ibrahim at Deans Avenue mosque in Christchurch when the first massacre began. The youngster managed to flee the terror attack, which killed 49 people today, as his dad and brother played dead.

SEI_57045145.jpg

Missing three-year-old Mucad Ibrahim

SEI_57045136.jpg

Mucad Ibrahim, 3, with his brother Abdi Ibrahim

No one has seen Mucad since. His brother Abdi has spoken of the family’s grief tonight. He said: ‘I got out as fast as I can as everyone was rushing to the door, I’ve never been scared so much in my life. ‘We all rushed to emergency hospital as that’s where I thought lots of our friends might be.’

https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/15/desp...-missing-new-zealand-mosque-shooting-8911913/

Timo Jareer and proud

Desperate appeal for boy, 3, still missing after New Zealand mosque shooting

The family of a missing three-year-old boy who hasn’t been seen after a mass shooting at a mosque in New Zealand have made a desperate plea for information. Mucad Ibrahim was with his dad and brother Abdi Ibrahim at Deans Avenue mosque in Christchurch when the first massacre began. The youngster managed to flee the terror attack, which killed 49 people today, as his dad and brother played dead.

SEI_57045145.jpg

Missing three-year-old Mucad Ibrahim

SEI_57045136.jpg

Mucad Ibrahim, 3, with his brother Abdi Ibrahim

No one has seen Mucad since. His brother Abdi has spoken of the family’s grief tonight. He said: ‘I got out as fast as I can as everyone was rushing to the door, I’ve never been scared so much in my life. ‘We all rushed to emergency hospital as that’s where I thought lots of our friends might be.’

https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/15/desp...-missing-new-zealand-mosque-shooting-8911913/
This is sad, he could be anywhere.

In their times of suffering, the Muslims in Syria were still able to set aside some time and pray the Janazah prayer for their Muslim brothers and sisters who were murdered today in Christchurch, NZ. Allahu Akbar.

May Allah(SWT) fix the issue that is ongoing in Syria and bring them peace - ameen.

@Abdalla

In the second mosque this happened, apparently 4 attackers - 3 men 1 woman

A legend who prevented many deaths. Afghans waa Geesi Geesi dhalay. May Allah(SWT) bless them and bring them peace in their lands - ameen thuma ameen.

Tukraq

VIP
@Abdalla

In the second mosque this happened, apparently 4 attackers - 3 men 1 woman

A legend who prevented many deaths. Afghans waa Geesi Geesi dhalay. May Allah(SWT) bless them and bring them peace in their lands - ameen thuma ameen.

wth what are the gun laws their :farmajoyaab:
if legal the mosque needs some damn armed guards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending