Chinese Guy cooks his Somali Wife Bariis Iskukaris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
You’ll never catch Muslims of other races showing off their interracial relationships for the world to see like Somali women do what’s wrong with our women :draketf:

You’ll never catch Muslims of other races showing off their interracial relationships for the world to see like Somali women do what’s wrong with our women :draketf:

Because other Muslims don't allow it as it is shameful, only Somalis do. Other Muslims don't allow interracial relationships.

Somali women are naive and do anything for clout.

SumMo

very lowkey
I read ‘Chinese guy cooks his Somali..’

Bisinka. After the news came out about these people eating dog meat, I didn’t know what to expect from this thread.
:wowsweat:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I lost respect for all Somalis in the diaspora. They give everyone a pass to come in and learn our culture. Why the fargeeto is Jackie Chan making Bariis Iskukaris and speaking af Somali?

By 2020, the average ajnabi will be speaking fluent Somali.
I found this weird why Somalis like to teach people their language and culture I think it’s a lack of humility trait you’ll never catch other people forcing their language and culture down your throat it’s annoying

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
This brother is famous, he actually speaks somali Allaahu Akbar Allaahu Akbar Allaahu Akbar may every indhoyar marry the xalimos in the west thank you yaa Allaah

Shaolin

Do you monitor the “female Muslims of other races”? Certain people like racists and those from inferior cultures tend to act like they own “their” women and could dictate to them who they could shag.

I found this weird why Somalis like to teach people their language and culture I think it’s a lack of humility trait you’ll never catch other people forcing their language and culture down your throat it’s annoying

Somalis get excited when an ajnabi compliments them. Kind of like a monkey in a zoo when you show the monkey a Banana or Grapes.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
I read ‘Chinese guy cooks his Somali..’

Bisinka. After the news came out about these people eating dog meat, I didn’t know what to expect from this thread.
:wowsweat:

Same. Almost thought that noodle loving ch*nk tried to cook our Somali sister. Man the consequences would be non stopping for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.