Chinese Guy cooks his Somali Wife Bariis Iskukaris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Isku Karis with dog meat

:farmajoyaab:
giphy.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You’ll never catch Muslims of other races showing off their interracial relationships for the world to see like Somali women do what’s wrong with our women :draketf:
Stfu.

Somali women are being treated like queens. Keep crying in your mom's basement,

We are going to show off our Lee Hans, Josephs, Aleksanders, Adebowales, Munasars and lastly let's not forget the habesha men named Abels.

Keep crying.:hillarybiz:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You’ll never catch Muslims of other races showing off their interracial relationships for the world to see like Somali women do what’s wrong with our women :draketf:
Wallahi this so true. Most of the interracial couples i seen are usually black women and somali women on youtube. :noneck:

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Stfu.

We are going to show off our Lee Hans, Josephs, Aleksanders, Adebowales, Munasars and lastly let's not forget the habesha men named Abels.

I can already feel the farax salt. :liberaltears::lolbron:

Inb4
tenor (15).gif

Yeah right for such a low population so many ajanabis know about Somali culture and language one time a Sudani cat asked me what clan I was Issaq Hawiye or Darood I told him don’t ask me that ever again in your life that’s not your business:snoop:
Lmaoo, it’s the opposite with Bengalis. You ask them are you Dhaka Sylheti or BNCC?(Barisal, Noakhali, Chittagong, Comilla). If they tell you one of those you proceede to shit on the other two and they start dying from laughter.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Stfu.

I don’t care if Somali women marry out but just the fact you need to show off your dating or married to an ajanabi shows low class,self doubt and an inferiority complex if you wanna judge a people look at their woman and by no means am I exempting Somali men in fact they are the root cause why our women behave like this when your father is an absentee khat addict and your brothers are gangbangers dead or locked up naturally a woman will run away from her own race because she will subconsciously believe any man who looks like her father or brothers is the same and what women would want that

SumMo

very lowkey
Stfu.

#TRIGGERED
88260C98-F9C7-460D-A08D-C982772D9AA8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.