Chinese Guy cooks his Somali Wife Bariis Iskukaris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
I found this weird why Somalis like to teach people their language and culture I think it’s a lack of humility trait you’ll never catch other people forcing their language and culture down your throat it’s annoying

Somalis aren't the only ones sharing their culture and language.
Chill.

You guys would turn a puppy video into some petty self-victimization...

SumMo

very lowkey
Our women are insecure s what else is new
I highly doubt this self-hating Xaalimo was the one who thought him somali actually.

If anything he prob grew up with somali mates, and they thought him af somali. He later used this to secure himself a Xaalimo. Nacalada!

I keep saying it all the time. Stop teaching these ajinabis af somali for gods sake.
:noneck:

I dont give a f*ck what the diasporas do. They will all assimilate anyways. I'm going back home when I'm done with my degree and I'll marry a local qalanjo from my clan.

You didn't answer the question. Would you rather see a Gabooye making Baasto for his qalanjo or would you rather see George Lee Takei making Bariis Iskukaris for his qalanjo?

It's just a yes or no question World.

I highly doubt this self-hating Xaalimo was the one who thought him somali actually.

If anything he prob grew up with somali mates, and they thought him af somali. He later used this to secure himself a Xaalimo. Nacalada!

I keep saying it all the time. Stop teaching these ajinabis af somali for gods sake.

You just have to tell a Somali girl, "hey I think your shoes are untied" and she will fall in love. Head over Heels.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

Exactly. Keep our language to ourselves. Don't teach the outsiders our language.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Somalis aren't the only ones sharing their culture and language.
Chill.

You guys would turn a puppy video into some petty self-victimization...
Yeah right for such a low population so many ajanabis know about Somali culture and language one time a Sudani cat asked me what clan I was Issaq Hawiye or Darood I told him don’t ask me that ever again in your life that’s not your business:snoop:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Yeah right for such a low population so many ajanabis know about Somali culture and language one time a Sudani cat asked me what clan I was Issaq Hawiye or Darood I told him don’t ask me that ever again in your life that’s not your business:snoop:

Maybe you're on to something.
:whoa:
Who let them know?

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

Even outsiders know about Somali clans. :faysalwtf: Whoever told that guy about Somali clans broke the Somali code period. :camby:

Shaolin23

Maybe you're on to something.
:whoa:
Who let them know?
That information is public but I highly doubt he would go out of his way to go research Somali clans with being put up to it by his clown ass Somali friends he even told me I like Darood clan the best wallahi I was so pissed I told him mind your business a Somali is Somali to you

Shaolin23

Even outsiders know about Somali clans. :faysalwtf: Whoever told that guy about Somali clans broke the Somali code period. :camby:
They do it all the the time they teach anyone that’s curious enough.f*ck Somalis especially diaspora Somalis:stopit::trash:

World

VIP
Not fully accurate. Well, most somali girls I know are not easily persuaded. However if you bring a ajinabi who speaks af somali to the picture, most somalis will be gone! (including self-hating males).

All he/she has to say is «Naaya, aabahaa was!». Next thing you know they will be running to get a 50K wedding to this ajinabi.
View attachment 41281

God forbid if a somali of the opposite gender ever spoke to them in this manner tho. It would lead to a full twitter rant (for the women)/sspot rant (for the men), about how the level of disrespect from the opposite gender has increases to a level that is unfixable. And we therefor must marry out as a solution.

Wallahi I just can’t with self-hating somalis.. Goodbye to them all.
:bell:
Kulaha 50k wedding

They will get married for two apples in the basement

Status
Not open for further replies.