Chinese Guy cooks his Somali Wife Bariis Iskukaris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Shaolin

Do you monitor the “female Muslims of other races”? Certain people like racists and those from inferior cultures tend to act like they own “their” women and could dictate to them who they could shag.
I don’t monitor anybody I simply notice things I care how the world views my people if Somali girls or guys embarrass themselves they embarrass me too is that too hard to understand

Shaolin23

:siilaanyolaugh:

a queen is educated in maadi and deen
a queen is loyal to her husband and fam
a queen loves and practices her deen
a queen is patriotic
a queen loves her dhaqan and her roots-a queen is not ratchet in manners and
speech
a queen is modest in dress
a queen doesn't turn up
a queen never trashes her countrymen
in public
a queen is a excellent mom and role
model for her children

May Allah give our Somali queens Somali kings before anything :rejoice:

I don’t monitor anybody I simply notice things I care how the world views my people if Somali girls or guys embarrass themselves they embarrass me too is that too hard to understand

Shaolin

What? I will never get embarrassed and nor will I take any responsibility for the actions of another Somali. I will be judged by my actions. MLK was absolutely on the ball when he quipped that someone should be “judged by the content of their character”. Your take stems from a group/clan of viewpoint while mine is from an individual perspective. Moreover, people are free to associate, marry or date whoever they choose without the fear of others hurting them physically and emotionally. Live and let live.

Shaolin23

Shaolin

What? I will never get embarrassed and nor will I take any responsibility for the actions of another Somali. I will be judged by my actions. MLK was absolutely on the ball when he quipped that someone should be “judged by the content of their character”. Your take stems from a group/clan of viewpoint while mine is from an individual perspective. Moreover, people are free to associate, marry or date whoever they choose without the fear of others hurting them physically and emotionally. Live and let live.
I was always a Malcolm X type of guy:manny:

Stfu.

Somali women are being treated like queens. Keep crying in your mom's basement,

We are going to show off our Lee Hans, Josephs, Aleksanders, Adebowales, Munasars and lastly let's not forget the habesha men named Abels.

Keep crying.:hillarybiz:

To be honest none of them rate Somali women especially Habesha men who talk shit about Somali women and how ugly they are in their forum. It's only Habesha women praising and wanting a Somali man and you can go through their forums and I will show you links.

Difference between Somali men and Somali women is Somali men pulls a better looking anjabi women when they marry out and they don't show off with it because they have confidence while a Somali women will marry a ugly anjabi instead and will get treated badly after he starts being abusive or gets a second wife then these s wear dirac and run back to their men but the noble Somali man says "Sorry, I don't go for cheap second hand".

Everything I said is facts so don't be butthurt about it. :manny:

Sxb race mixing is normal in the west get with the times
its common but what more common is that this same xalimos bragging and showing off their interracial realtionshiops and claiming that they are "HAPPY" later come crying and asking us (somalis)for help. :bell:

I was always a Malcolm X type of guy:manny:

Malcolm Who? He is the guy who is considered a hero by African Muslim youth because of their misconceptions that he was fighting for the rights of black people. He is a guy who went to Saudi Arabia on the behest of Saudi princes only to be served by bonded black Saudi slaves and accepted Saudi donations in converting to Sunni/Wahabi Islam without uttering a word about the conditions of the black saudis. Indeed you are a Malcolm X type.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Even Asian women don't want Asian men because they are too undersirable. Xalimo self haters get their leftovers and are happy with it. :cryinglaughsmiley:

Shaolin23

Malcolm Who? He is the guy who is considered a hero by African Muslim youth because of their misconceptions that he was fighting for the rights of black people. He is a guy who went to Saudi Arabia on the behest of Saudi princes only to be served by bonded black Saudi slaves and accepted Saudi donations in converting to Sunni/Wahabi Islam without uttering a word about the conditions of the black saudis. Indeed you are a Malcolm X type.
What?:westbrookwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending