Chinese girl on a Blackface on Youtube.

Not true at all. No Human group is closer to Chimps than the other. Anyone who claims as much is looking at data they don't understand how to read. For example, they'll probably show you something like this:

eg0TejM.png

Then claim "Blacks" are closer to Chimps cos they look higher up the tree but in reality all humans are at an equal distance from that node we all share away from Chimps. And anyone who thinks Yorubas look like Chimps has never looked at a Chimp. Since when do Chimps have nappy hair and chocolate brown skin or even noses? Some strange racist biases at play here.
@superpower_2050 is not ganna be happy about this!
Gorilla .gif

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
@superpower_2050 is not ganna be happy about this!
View attachment 183557

Dunno what's going on with this abowe. He spent an entire thread a while back defending cadaans and pretending like they didn't try to rob other cultures of their history and use the "Caucasoid" classification for racist agendas when they were in fact very candid and proud about this back in the day. And now he's touting nonsensical white nationalist stuff about genetics and saying Madows look like Chimps. Astaghfirullah.

The same cadaans from 4chan that they’re agreeing with are the same ones calling them subhumans and the biggest n!gger of all

I agree! It is so pathetic. I don't understand the logic. But then again, I am convinced that some of these posters are just 4chan NEETS larping as somalis tbh. On 4chan, kiwi farms and other forums where lame cadaans congregate they are obsessed with somalis and our culture.

I agree! It is so pathetic. I don't understand the logic. But then again, I am convinced that some of these posters are just 4chan NEETS larping as somalis tbh. On 4chan, kiwi farms and other forums where lame cadaans congregate they are obsessed with somalis and our culture.
:wtf: We’re rent free in those weirdos heads too?

It all makes sense, compare the pristine features of the Caucasian in all his glory compared to the stocky, dense, broad Negro. Its like comparing night and day. No way homo sapien was the sole ancestor to humans there must have been some sort of admixture with other primates.
You're 100% one of the twitter warriors who attack black people for no reason

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
How do I know you guys aren't all a bunch of back door cached black-face phished accounts?
😂😂

LML bruh!!!
But serious doe:
:mjpls:

I 100% believe we have lots of digital Somaliface happening here. Even the most brain dead farax incels I know wouldn't go this far to insult dark skin or madoow people. They sure as hell wouldn't say lightskinn is better.

Not true at all. No Human group is closer to Chimps than the other. Anyone who claims as much is looking at data they don't understand how to read. For example, they'll probably show you something like this:

eg0TejM.png

Then claim "Blacks" are closer to Chimps cos they look higher up the tree but in reality all humans are at an equal distance from that node we all share away from Chimps. And anyone who thinks Yorubas look like Chimps has never looked at a Chimp. Since when do Chimps have nappy hair and chocolate brown skin or even noses? Some strange racist biases at play here.

No one is closer to Chimps or any other ape:

AjshTI2.png

Source

And you fail to mention that the distance between a Wolf and Coyote if it is indeed comparable to that between a West-African and a European is an extremely small a distance. Everyone who knows anything about genomics knows that Humans are an intensely closely related species with overall very little genetic variation in the grand scheme of things. Our entire species has less fst (fixation index) distance and time-divergence than Chimpanzees in Africa who belong to the exact same species.

The highest fixation index you will find are between remote, highly bottlenecked or small groups like the San Vs. Karitianas and even that barely exceeds a fst of 0.300 where differing Chimp groups can go up to 0.400+ and the distance between Europeans and West-Africans in the latest high res stats is not much above 0.100 which is not much at all.

Yes, we are all equally far from monkeys because we do not come from monkeys. We have zero percent monkey. We come from Adam (peace be upon him).

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Place is filled with redditors, lefties etc
It was filled with wannabe Nazi redditors since 2013 and then it spiked in 2016. It was always shit but now its just filled with brain dead men living with their parents. I remember going on there one time and the first post I came across was a photo of an interracial relationship and the users telling each other this is why they can't get a girlfriend.

There's not much to say except thank god I didn't end up a shut-in loser. Thinking about that was nightmare feul.

Trending

Latest posts