Chinese get licenses to fish in Somali waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
What on earth were they thinking to give these indoyaars the right to fish in our waters??
:faysalwtf:

They pose a great threat to the livelihood of our fishermen and they'll definitely deplete our fishing stocks. This Gov't is a disgrace wallahi.
:gucciwhat:

Article: https://bbc.in/2UHCPMi

Chinese are too smart for miskiin africans. I'll bet that fish is radioactive though

I couldn't see your article so I looked it up and found one from last month when the minister of fisheries met up with china to discuss a "trade" "Warsame said he would be interested receiving Chinese fisheries training and investments in infrastructure such as cold-chain, fish ports, processing facilities, and preparing products for export in exchange for allowing China greater access to its fisheries." this sounds like the basic process for any african country, chinese or indians come in, give them a little training, but come out as the real winners in the end when they rob them blind lol

Last edited:
Somalis where pretty quiet when the Chinese where fishing illegally 4 absolutely free.

These Chinese ofcourse will receive massive deals in the coming years. This is a start to begin legal trade in compliance with the Federal Gov license issued fyi 4 only one type of fish for a limited number of ships.

Hore ha loo socdo

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
With so much false allegation floating around, it’s hard to form an opinion on topics like these. If it were true, which I highly doubt based on previous claims that were debunked, then I would question the person who granted such terms. $1 million is a joke when estimated $150 million is illegally fished each year. We can do better :)

I like this gov -
But this huge huge mistake-
They will take us to the cleaners.

They have already depleted west Africa fish stock- naclada waa yajooj wa majooj la sheego.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-46017359

Our future and our children's future is a stake.

f*ck the Chinese
Lure them in...bring out the pirates and then confiscate their ships and give them to the fishermen the so they can catch more fish efficiently and charge ransom for the Chinese fishermen and use that money to invest on the fishery sector.

:damn:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Do the license expire ? Because I don’t see Somalia telling the Chinese to away.

Best option now is to wait out the contract, hopefully this expires in 5 and we can not answer thier calls when it’s time to renew it.

Farm

VIP
What a scam... wonder how the Farmaajo fan boys will spin this one.

26kiiZ4.jpg

8layToZ.jpg

Wh6Mp5m.jpg

The fishing licenses are off the Bari coast you ****, landlocked langaabs shouldn’t discuss coastal matters.

I'm in Kismayo right now. Whose landlocked? I have more claim to this land than you. Jubbaland is for MX and OG. No Punties allowed. You're complaining about making money? What a doqon.

:trumpsmirk:

Farm

VIP
I'm in Kismayo right now. Whose landlocked? I have more claim to this land than you. Jubbaland is for MX and OG. No Punties allowed. You're complaining about making money? What a doqon.

:trumpsmirk:

Are you autistic who mentioned Kismayo? You have a serious inferiority complex, it’s rather embarrassing.

If you keep talking like that we’ll have to evict you like you cousins, watch your tone boon.

Are you autistic who mentioned Kismayo? You have a serious inferiority complex, it’s rather embarrassing.

You called me landlocked. I gave you an appropriate response. I hope you niggas get robbed blind. I have no sympathy for you or your federal state.

Farm

VIP
You called me landlocked. I gave you an appropriate response. I hope you niggas get robbed blind. I have no sympathy for you or your federal state.

You are run by the KDF in your small region called Ghetto, I heard they are currently pleasing your women. You have no coast stop embarrassing yourself.

:chrisfreshhah:

You are run by the KDF in your small region called Ghetto, I heard they are currently pleasing your women. You have no coast stop embarrassing yourself.

:chrisfreshhah:

Is that supposed to hurt my feelings or something? It shows our laandernimo ppl will send in foreign troops to stop us. Also, KDF isn't in all Gedo. Certain villages. Also, you can't stop some Ali Saleebaan yaryars in Galgala. I cleansed my region of AS. Do better lil desert boy.

Also, I take can Ina Uunlaye's properties in Kismayo any time I want. Matter fact I can rob any MJs I want as I run the place.

Farm

VIP
Is that supposed to hurt my feelings or something? It shows our laandernimo ppl will send in foreign troops to stop us. Also, KDF isn't in all Gedo. Certain villages. Also, you can't stop some Ali Saleebaan yaryars in Galgala. I cleansed my region of AS. Do better lil desert boy.

Also, I take Ina Uunlaye's properties in Kismayo any time I want. Matter fact I can rob any MJs I want as I run the place.

Definitely shows your landernimo that you can’t protect your women from being felt up by General Tutu kkkk.

Such a sad state your people are in...protect your women then maybe you can speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts