Chinese get licenses to fish in Somali waters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP
Let's not boast about shisheeye

10ymb01.jpg

Posting propaganda from the USC doesn’t mean much when they forced your uncle to Nigeria where he later died on a toilet and wiped out his militias...

Let's not boast about shisheeye

10ymb01.jpg

We saved their lives. They should be doing Dua for all the Sade lives that saved them from getting annilated by a sub sub clan of Hawiye. They should make Dua for Leelkase as well. Real niggas who save their worthless snitch asses.

Farm

VIP
We saved their lives. They should be doing Dua for all the Sade lives that saved them from getting annilated by a sub sub clan of Hawiye. They should make Dua for Leelkase as well. Real niggas who save their worthless snitch asses.

You definitely saved people when you lost 90% of your land in central Somalia to HG.... that school in Ghetto needs to be shut down, it’s clearly failing it’s people.

I dare these worthless rats say shit about Gedo every again. I'm from the village that chased Aideed in a jilibad and called it the graves of Hawiye. We had to save you monkeys time after time. No more. Next chimp out I'm join in the genocide.

You definitely saved people when you lost 90% of your land in central Somalia to HG.... that school in Ghetto needs to be shut down, it’s clearly failing it’s people.

We migrated to the south, boy. Please I fight Oromos and Hawiye for fun. You can't even step up to a sub clan of HG.

You are not my equal in history, war, lineage or pure political savvy.

You're dismissed desert boy.

:nahgirl:

What kind of retard gives Chinese access to our fish? Don't they keep up with the news, they'll suck our seas dry. Illegal fishing is better than permitted fishing, there's more limits to what they can steal. And of a single million? This spastic is a joke, I can't believe I supported him. Walahi I hope it's fake news, can anyone confirm?

And what's Gaas saying, most of our fish comes from Puntland's coast. It's this kind of shit that makes Isaaq call for ictiraaf, the gov there have actually got brains. Can't believe he would do this right after almost being impeached.

We migrated to the south, boy. Please I fight Oromos and Hawiye for fun. You can't even step up to a sub clan of HG.

You are not my equal in history, war, lineage or pure political savvy.

You're dismissed desert boy.

:nahgirl:
migrated lol, you lost nugaal and your aabo Siad gave you a gobol in gedo yet your people were still eating hyenas. For someone that lost so much you're loud.
IMG_2379.JPG

When MX like @nine are posting aideed documents:mjlol:

migrated lol, you lost nugaal and your aabo Siad gave you a gobol in gedo yet your people were still eating hyenas. For someone that lost so much you're loud. View attachment 61289

When MX like @nine are posting aideed documents:mjlol:

Why lands I lose horta? I'm not even a Mudug MX. I added lands to the MX name. I conquered Gedo and jubboyinka, I tamed the interior while you was begging colonial officials to get a license to trade. I was warring with the gaalo cads, you was kissing ass. You're a naag in my eyes. Me and Caghdeers did the dirty work and now you wanna act like you have a say in my region. Then I have a say in yours. Pantiehose LGBTarmy

Last edited:
why not buy the ships, freezers and all the necessary equipment and give the licenses to somalis and help theme export it? This is like one of the easiest ways to kickstart this nonexistent economy.

do we outsource everything like arabs did?

what's next, give cadaans license to own farmlands?

why not buy the ships, freezers and all the necessary equipment and give the licenses to somalis and help theme export it? This is like one of the easiest ways to kickstart this nonexistent economy.

they already gave it to egypt I believe they own huge farms in the south

Wouldn't put it past him walaal. This idiot has no clue. That's the smartest thing to do, the indoyar are probable laughing at this former taxi driver. It all depends on MJ, and if they're going to allow Farmaajo to dictate them and who gets to take their fish. The pirates saved us all millions of tons of fish, we can't waste their efforts.

Wouldn't put it past him walaal. This taxi-driver has no clue. That's the smartest thing to do, the indoyar are probable laughing at this former taxi driver. It all depends on MJ, and if they're going to allow Farmaajo to dictate them and who gets to take their fish.
whatever happens, we need somalis to own the lands, the fishing industries and everything else.
the quickest way to lose a country is to lose its economy. farmaajo is damn crazy. he's so incompetent its crazy.

when you give a big shark like a chinese company with all their tech, how does the poor somali fisherman compete with his boat and wooden rows?:kanyehmm:

it's really triggering.

the next thing to go are the farmlands, and we'll become hostages in our own country.

When Somalia becomes stabilised & "peaceful" like Djibouti, it will be thoroughly raped economically by Ajnabis. Xaarmajo & co need to be removed asap to restore any semblance of hope in Somalia.
:francis:

The only group of African countries that have largely avoided this fate are North African countries, like Morocco's economy for instance which is quite impressive for African standards.

whatever happens, we need somalis to own the lands, the fishing industries and everything else.
the quickest way to lose a country is to lose its economy. farmaajo is damn crazy. he's so incompetent its crazy.

when you give a big shark like a chinese company with all their tech, how does the poor somali fisherman compete with his boat and wooden rows?:kanyehmm:

it's really triggering.

the next thing to go are the farmlands, and we'll become hostages in our own country.
We need our own Yellow Vest movement, it's obvious this prick doesn't care, and even when his term ends, we're going to be left with a f*ck ton of problems because of him. Like I said before, Puntland needs to stand up to him and not allow the plunder of their fish. If they allow this to happen, they're just paper tigers.

When Somalia becomes stabilised & "peaceful" like Djibouti, it will be thoroughly raped economically by Ajnabis. Xaarmajo & co need to be removed asap to restore any semblance of hope in Somalia.
:francis:

The only group of African countries that have largely avoided this fate are North African countries, like Morocco's economy for instance which is quite impressive for African standards.
it's the European dna. let's be honest.

africans are innately unintelligent.

The country is ripe, every industry will boom, with a bit of investment. but he's giving it away.

couple this with Ethiopia arresting somalis inside somalia. So we've outsource our economy and military. if farmaajo isn't gone soon, somalia will be long gone by the time he's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending