Chinese get licenses to fish in Somali waters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Is that supposed to hurt my feelings or something? It shows our laandernimo ppl will send in foreign troops to stop us. Also, KDF isn't in all Gedo. Certain villages. Also, you can't stop some Ali Saleebaan yaryars in Galgala. I cleansed my region of AS. Do better lil desert boy.

Also, I take can Ina Uunlaye's properties in Kismayo any time I want. Matter fact I can rob any MJs I want as I run the place.
I have been to kismayo recently and mareexan are third class citizen in kismayo you must be talking about gedo last time i checked there was hardly any mareexan left in kismayo after they got cleansed along with barre huuraale most mareexan are squatting outside kismayo most of them being al shabaab.

The mayor if kismayo is mj remember you are a guest in kismayo as for jubadda hoose its predominantly harti and og need i remind you that the port director of kismayo is mj the interior minister of jubaland is mj personally half my family from my mothers side are from kismayo and i have been back recently mareexan have no claim to jubadda hoose forget about kismayo run the place kulaha i am from calaanley and also have family living in fanoole iyo shaqaalaha name me one area of kismayo that mareexan are majority?

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Aabahood la was. Someone should drop the faces of Farmaajo's kids and those of Kheyre. They might hide in Amisom bunkers but their children are walking free. Nacalaa ku yaal, they think they can ruin the livelihoods of other children while theirs are safe. These politicians should fear the reprecursions walahi.

If we can't get them we should get their ***********

A 30 years fishing contract with the Chinese means the end of Somali fisheries. The Chinese do continous trawling where they basically scoop up all living things, take them to a reefer ship outside the country's eez, come back the next day and do it again. They depleted their fisheries in this way, and now want to do the same to Somalia.

The most productive part of Somalia's fisheries is off the coast of Puntland from Bandar Bayla to Calula. Farmaajo and Kheyre have basically signed away one of Puntland's most important sources of future economic growth.

I cannot believe what I am seeing, Farmaajo has made it clear that he is our enemy. Lacnatuallh calayh.

I have been to kismayo recently and mareexan are third class citizen in kismayo you must be talking about gedo last time i checked there was hardly any mareexan left in kismayo after they got cleansed along with barre huuraale most mareexan are squatting outside kismayo most of them being al shabaab.

The mayor if kismayo is mj remember you are a guest in kismayo as for jubadda hoose its predominantly harti and og need i remind you that the port director of kismayo is mj the interior minister of jubaland is mj personally half my family from my mothers side are from kismayo and i have been back recently mareexan have no claim to jubadda hoose forget about kismayo run the place kulaha i am from calaanley and also have family living in fanoole iyo shaqaalaha name me one area of kismayo that mareexan are majority?

I'm in Kismayo right in Calanley. You're the third class citizen.

Ain't you the resident MJ homosexual who says boowe all the time?

Don't @ me qaniiska tahay was. We know all the homos and atheists arise from your unknown bloodline.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm in Kismayo right in Calanley. You're the third class citizen.

Ain't you the resident MJ homosexual who says boowe all the time?

Don't @ me qaniiska tahay was. We know all the homos and atheists arise from your unknown bloodline.
I am in calaanlay right now and theres no mareexan here all tge houses are owned by majeerteen are you sure you are not mistakening kismayo for gedo like i saide i have family in fanoole iyo shaqaalaha the mayor of kismayo is majeerteen name me one part of kismayo that mareexan are majority in?

There’s a reason why the mayor of kismayo is always MJ

Calaanley = MJ

Fanoole = warsengeli/ dhulbhante, MJ

Shaqalaha = OG

Farjano = awrtable, leelkaase, OG, harti

These are all the districts of kismayo and not one belongs to sade gedo is that way———->

I am in calaanlay right now and theres no mareexan here all tge houses are owned by majeerteen are you sure you are not mistakening kismayo for gedo like i saide i have family in fanoole iyo shaqaalaha the mayor of kismayo is majeerteen name me one part of kismayo that mareexan are majority in?

Calaanley = MJ

Fanoole = warsengeli/ dhulbhante

Shaqalaha = OG

Farjano = awrtable, leelkaase, OG, harti

These are all the districts of kismayo and not one belongs to sade gedo is that way———->

Meet me in the gold beach so I can try my new ak47 and not pay mag. Wallahi. I'm serious.

horta where are you from? what is your plan for Somalia
Waxaan ahay ka hargeisa. No idea. Just wondering why no-one's protesting this. Madagascar had a similar issue when the gov was going to do a 4 billion dollar deal with the Chinese (much more than us), but the ppl protested and put a stop to that. Why can't we?

Last edited:
Aabahood la was. Someone should drop the faces of Farmaajo's kids and those of Kheyre. They might hide in Amisom bunkers but their children are walking free. Nacalaa ku yaal, they think they can ruin the livelihoods of other children while theirs are safe. These politicians should fear the reprecursions walahi.

If we can't get them we should get their ***********

Let it all out. I want my Mudug kinsmen to see that they are too soft on you Dabacyos.

Wallahi if you touch a hair on their heads. Ten of yours will catch it.

I know where Gaas kids are at.

Play those games it you got xiinyo.

A 30 years fishing contract with the Chinese means the end of Somali fisheries. The Chinese do continous trawling where they basically scoop up all living things, take them to a reefer ship outside the country's eez, come back the next day and do it again. They depleted their fisheries in this way, and now want to do the same to Somalia.

The most productive part of Somalia's fisheries is off the coast of Puntland from Bandar Bayla to Calula. Farmaajo and Kheyre have basically signed away one of Puntland's most important sources of future economic growth.

I cannot believe what I am seeing, Farmaajo has made it clear that he is our enemy. Lacnatuallh calayh.
Yes farmajo is an idiot and a traitor. It's bad enough he can't step out of his shitty presidential palace without being bombed because he lets al shabaab run around while amisom rapes his women. He will sell puntland's fishes and not shitty somalia's fishes and in a few years the UN will report about how somalia's marine biology has been wiped out like in china.

This is how Huutus treat noble tutsies! they are lazy and he trusts these ppl to guard him and hopes they will defeat al shabaab. What a joke of a president!

(Gregwa is a amisom and the manager is the somali ppl they are supposed to protect)

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I gave him a location. Wallahi they don't know shit. Waa ciyaal qurbo.
You are a guest in galmudug your leader is habar gidir xaaf and in jubaland you are a third class citizen you master a laandheere kablalax ahmed madoobe who sent kenyans into gedo to burn you alive

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Why u talking. Stop quoting me. Naag baa tahay.
Wallahi i will always support an ogaden leader in jubaland as a kablalax laandheere myself as the saying goes blood is thicker than water ahmed madoobe will be reselected to lead jubaland for another five years you double crossed harti and absame now who are you going to run to?

Guul guul Farmajo.

God bless. Sell all Puntland fisheries. Every last one.

You wanna play with our kids future in Jubbaland. We will play with yours.

This Ano politics.

:rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.