A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Kabalax is fake .You are not Daarood .

Sade is buried with the Odeyga.

Where is Kabalax buried?

Serious question

:trumpsmirk:
Sade is buried in sanaag and Kablalax is buried in gedo bardheere thats why the majority in bardheere are absame and the majority in luuq is harti the only district in gedo that mareexan are majority is gabrahary the rest of gedo is shared

Sade is buried in sanaag and Kablalax is barried in gedo bardheere thats why the majority in bardheere are absame and the majority in luuq is harti the only district in gedo that mareexan are majority is gabrahary the rest of gedo is shared

Come say you own Luuq. I dare you. My sub sub sub clan will shoot you on the spot.

You hear this @Creed

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Come say you own Luuq. I dare you. My sub sub sub clan will shoot you on the spot.

You hear this @Creed

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
I have family in luuq and ceel waaq i have been to bardheere too i havent been to bulo xawo cause theres mostly rahanwaeyne there and gabaraharay cause its mostly mareexan district the only districts of gedo i have visited and have family in is dholow, bardheere, luuq, ceelwaaq.

I have family in luuq and ceel waaq i have been to bardheere too i havent been to bulo xawo cause theres mostly rahanwaeyne there and gabaraharay cause its mostly mareexan district the only districts of gedo i have visited and have family in is dholow, bardheere, luuq, ceelwaaq.

Luuq is my clan stronghold. Next time you there. I'm send my kinsmen to kick you out and deport you back to home of homos, Bari .

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Luuq is my clan stronghold. Next time you there. I'm send my kinsmen to kick you out and deport you back to home of homos, Bari .
I have travelled extensively in gedo and i can honestly say its the least developed region in somalia theres no raods hardly no infrastructure while farmaajo is busy building mogadishu gedo is neglected most of gedo looks like this its sad wallahi i pray for the people of gedo this is luuq district The poorest region in somalia
7E685C6A-6290-48C9-9753-6024DC4566AF.png

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
China: Your coastline is very ching in fish! We would love to ching chong there for 30 years. How much would it cost?

Farmajo:
giphy.gif

Wouldn't put it past him walaal. This idiot has no clue. That's the smartest thing to do, the indoyar are probable laughing at this former taxi driver. It all depends on MJ, and if they're going to allow Farmaajo to dictate them and who gets to take their fish. The pirates saved us all millions of tons of fish, we can't waste their efforts.
You're going to have to hurry up. This license is for a 3 month window - Dec - Feb. The Chinese will suck up all the tuna before a month has passed. And don't think they won't trespass on the 24 mile zone, indoyar have never been ones to follow rules of other countries.
Don't worry sxb. We won't let a bunch of indho yars rape our seas. Even if the PL government doesn't help us, we will simply do what we are known to do.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending