Chinese far-right / white supremacist tool attacks the Somali Lord Mayor of Sheffield

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
This is the funniest rant ever. It's funny cause he's a fob!

f*ck this ugly gook. I've seen him in several other videos antagonizing Muslims and insulting the religion. He just hates Muslims in general for some reason, the dog eater. I honestly wonder what Muslims have done to chinks though. I understand whites and Indians hating Muslims for fighting wars against them, but Chinese?
:hmm:
He's probably a white worshipper and wants to appeal to the alt right. Little does this ching chong know that his people are also considered a massive threat by whitey. The Chinese have been flooding Australia and the West Coast of the U.S. to the point whites are starting to complain about housing rates increasing.
:pachah1:

Keo

VIP
f*ck this ugly gook. I've seen him in several other videos antagonizing Muslims and insulting the religion. He just hates Muslims in general for some reason, the dog eater. I honestly wonder what Muslims have done to chinks though. I understand whites and Indians hating Muslims for fighting wars against them, but Chinese?
:hmm:
He's probably a white worshipper and wants to appeal to the alt right. Little does this ching chong know that his people are also considered a massive threat by whitey. The Chinese have been flooding Australia and the West Coast of the U.S. to the point whites are starting to complain about housing rates increasing.
:pachah1:
He started attacking black people as well. He said Muslims and black people are the worst combination.

the part when he said the mayor jumped on a table the first day :pachah1::russ::russ: that was funny
mayor.jpg

may.jpg

Attachments

• mayor.jpg
    mayor.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 161
He started attacking black people as well. He said Muslims and black people are the worst combination.
That's why little dicked gooks should not be allowed in Africa. A continent of millions of black people and Muslims should not be open to chinks. How dare this little subhuman insult us when his people skin dogs alive?
:westbrookwtf:

Well F that Chinese Malaysian Tan guy then.
He's Chinese but his ancestors lived in Muslim Malaysia. Ungrateful little prick. Maybe seeing Muslims everyday in Malaysia made him angry, so he went to England only to see more Muslims already there. Plus the ones he runs into now are a bunch of blacks, Arabs, and Pakis. His heart full of hate couldn't take it.
:denzelnigga:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending