Chinese far-right / white supremacist tool attacks the Somali Lord Mayor of Sheffield

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Somalis are the same. We dont mix with other races. Thats why we r hated. Assimilated culture like the United states, hate when u dont mix with them
We don't assimilate, but Somalis tend to be open and extroverted from what I've seen. We are open to having friends of other races and talk to other groups of people. But most of the indhoyar that I've dealt with give you a stank attitude for literally no reason whatsoever. That's why I've grown to truly dislike them.
:kanyeshrug:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We don't assimilate, but Somalis tend to be open and extroverted from what I've seen. We are open to having friends of other races and talk to other groups of people. But most of the indhoyar that I've dealt with give you a stank attitude for literally no reason whatsoever. That's why I've grown to truly dislike them.

I see. Somalis like small talk and usually their conversation is pointless. Their responses to the conversation is genuine. They dont know the art of western conversation where one only talks to save grace and awkwardness. They see someone willing to hear their conversation and start speaking about their mama and ayeeyo.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If that was your experience, then that's a fair reaction to have imho.

Here's another video of Tan debating a Muslim guy named Mohammad Hijab. You can clearly see how he seems intimidated by a tall brown guy looking down at him. Not so brave in this clip.
:trumpsmirk:

Fels

#trollhunter
His anger though he should calm the f*ck down but those white far right disgusting bastards get a sniff of his dog smelling breath:chrisfreshhah:

But Somalis are the same. We dont mix with other races. Thats why we r hated. Assimilated culture like the United states, hate when u dont mix with them
That's bollocks ask anyone you know they probably have at least 1 somali mate unless your like 30 or something

Well, this Chinese Malaysian guy comes from Malaysia where there are laws that openly discriminates the non-Malay Malaysian communities. By law, they are barred from many public service jobs reserved for Malay citizens and they could miss a University place even if they graduate with a perfect score from high school because of the higher quotas reserved for Malay students. Prime minister Mahatir Mohamed has recently admitted that he made mistakes because of his discriminatory laws towards non-Malay Malaysians which has created lazy Malay citizens and motivated the Chinese Malaysians to succeed under very difficult circumstances. It is no a brainer to understand why the Chinese Malaysians don’t like Muslims.

Last edited:
Well, this Chinese Malaysian guy comes from Malaysia where there are laws that openly discriminates the non-Malay Malaysian communities. By law, they are barred from many public service jobs reserved for Malay citizens and they could miss a University place even if they graduate with a perfect score from high school because of the higher quotas reserved for Malay students. Prime minister Mahatir Mohamed has recently admitted that he made mistakes because of his discriminatory laws towards non-Malay Malaysians which has created lazy Malay citizens and motivated the Chinese Malaysians to succeed under very difficult circumstances. It is no a brainer to understand why the Chinese Malaysians don’t like Muslims.
Wrong

Chinese malaysian are too successful to be discriminated non muslim indians and chinese live there without ever being discriminated based on religion they are the ones discriminating african

As usual you are full of shit,pushing a narrative that dont exist

Wrong

Chinese malaysian are too successful to be discriminated non muslim indians and chinese live there without ever being discriminated based on religion they are the ones discriminating african

As usual you are full of shit,pushing a narrative that dont exist

esmail

As usual, you speak of stuff that you have no knowledge of like uncle Jaamac and Mama Malyuun.

Racism, Muslims Only, Chinese Only. (Report from the Malaysian Human Rights Commission.)

https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/c...y-chinese-only-show-malaysias-growing-racism/

Why is Malaysia’s Chinese Population Leaving in Droves?

The Chinese population have the lowest poverty rate (0.1%), the highest average income, and control over 70% of all commercial real estate in the country.

Despite these statistics, many have emigrated from the country due to a sense of discrimination from the majority Malay (Bumiputera) population in education, political representation, and career opportunities, as the government’s affirmative action programs benefit native Malays at the expense of other ethnicities.

https://www.mironline.ca/malaysias-chinese-population-leaving-droves/

Racism in Malaysia.

Discrimination is widespread, publicly displayed and accepted. Ranging from implied ethnic superiority to religious intolerance. Charging non Malays more for services is very common.

While 179 countries have ratified the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination (ICERD), Malaysia is not one of them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Malaysia

Why do Malaysian Chinese continue to live in Malaysia despite the discrimination they face? And is there anything they can do about it?

Now, here is my answer to your question. The only reason why I choose to continue to live in this country is because this is my home. It's that simple. I have a job, and life goes on as usual. Here's the thing - people often talk about discrimination in other countries, but in Malaysia, the Chinese and Indians do not see it as discrimination. We see it as preferential or special privilege given by the government to the majority Malays. This affirmative actions on behalf of the majority Malays are limited to official and government institutions.

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-Malays...ce-And-is-there-anything-they-can-do-about-it

Sxb, Should I continue? educate on the issues you want to comment on. A simple google search would suffice.

Status
Not open for further replies.