Chinese far-right / white supremacist tool attacks the Somali Lord Mayor of Sheffield

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
And that ‘compliment’ was too condescending to be considered one.
If that's how you feel, then I truly apologize. I may be many things to many people, but a person who insults people who aren't even adults is not one of them. I'll see myself out.

He's Chinese but his ancestors lived in Muslim Malaysia. Ungrateful little prick. Maybe seeing Muslims everyday in Malaysia made him angry, so he went to England only to see more Muslims already there. Plus the ones he runs into now are a bunch of blacks, Arabs, and Pakis. His heart full of hate couldn't take it.
:denzelnigga:

He's a complete idiot

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well the whites have accepted him. The worst thing u could do to a Chinese low esteem yellow danyeer

i keep watching this video for laughs is any one really offended by him??? everyone in the live comments are laughing in youtude

this yellow man say you can be black monkey or black panther,but you are still animaallllllllll

and he reminds me of the self hating dirty gaalo in this forum

i keep watching this video for laughs is any one really offended by him??? everyone in the live comments are laughing in youtude

this yellow man say you can be black monkey or black panther,but you are still animaallllllllll

and he reminds me of the self hating dirty gaalo in this forum
He is a yellow monkey chimping out in public to impress alt right pigskins. I can't wait for the day someone clocks him in that arrogant gook face. He'll be like:
impo3_522923.jpg

Toronto, and yes.
There's so many here in California it's disgusting. I don't really mind the Mexicans, blacks, and whites here 'cause they're all pretty friendly. But the chinks keep to themselves and starting a conversation with them feels like pulling teeth sometimes because they're so unfriendly and cold. They only hang out with each other from what I've seen. The Mexicans will openly call them chinitos or "chinese" though, no matter if they're Vietnamese, Korean, Jap, etc.
:siilaanyolaugh:
What's your experience dealing with them?
:whoo:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There's so many here in California it's disgusting. I don't really mind the Mexicans, blacks, and whites here 'cause they're all pretty friendly. But the chinks keep to themselves and starting a conversation with them feels like pulling teeth sometimes because they're so unfriendly and cold. They only hang out with each other from what I've seen. The Mexicans will openly call them chinitos or "chinese" though, no matter if they're Vietnamese, Korean, Jap, etc.

But Somalis are the same. We dont mix with other races. Thats why we r hated. Assimilated culture like the United states, hate when u dont mix with them

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
They all loved me. I was always popular growing up, so naturally people just wanted to be around me. The women liked me too. The men were all cool bros in my book. The fobs and the ones born here. Never had an issue with the Chinese. Except in dollar stores.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
But Somalis are the same. We dont mix with other races. Thats why we r hated. Assimilated culture like the United states, hate when u dont mix with them
This is true :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending