NEWS Chinese and Ghanaians fighting for gold in Ghana

Ok. How about other African countries that have had peace for 30 years, why do they struggle to build infrastructure and require the Chinese to do it?

Why do you think that is? You really think it's because they cant grasp the knowledge?

Its corruption and mismanagement simple answer.

Most african countries have dictators at the top and corrupt foreign corporations have them in their pockets. If you want to know what corruption and mismanagement of resources can do to a country look at Venezuela.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Why do you think that is? You really think it's because they cant grasp the knowledge?

Its corruption and mismanagement simple answer.

Most african countries have dictators at the top and corrupt foreign corporations have them in their pockets. If you want to know what corruption and mismanagement of resources can do to a country look at Venezuela.
Obviously that goes back to my main point, they lack expertise. That’s why they have to exchange resources. I’m not claiming they are incapable because they are stupid.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
The very few occasions I’m backing the Madows. Ghana who may have corruption is still far more developed and stable than Somalia. I wish well for all African countries let’s not act like China doesn’t have shady deals in Somalia like fishery exploitation

The very few occasions I’m backing the Madows. Ghana who may have corruption is still far more developed and stable than Somalia. I wish well for all African countries let’s not act like China doesn’t have shady deals in Somalia like fishery exploitation
Cause of you know who that gave it away for little in return

I thought Ghana was one of the more successful African countries, but what a shit hole. How could they allow chinese to just dig up anywhere and take their gold illegally, without the government prosecuting them? Can africans do that in China? Never knew it was this bad.

They are slowly fighting foreigners off

I feel bad for their farmers that are forced to leave there just to make pennies in italy while italian and other tomatoes flood ghana markets

Reborn
I feel bad for their farmers that are forced to leave there just to make pennies in italy while italian and other tomatoes flood ghana markets

That DW documentary was one of the saddest docs I've watched in a long time.Goes to free trade ain't all good 👍

Reborn
Yeah it is not free trade just stolen income of farmers there

Stolen because of the free trade agreements.The government can't raise tariffs to protect local production as it will break law binding trading contracts they signed with the EU.The local government can't afford yet to subsidize these farmers to make them compete more competitively in the market.its a vicious cycle that the EU holds in Africa

Stolen because of the free trade agreements.The government can't raise tariffs to protect local production as it will break law binding trading contracts they signed with the EU.The local government can't afford yet to subsidize these farmers to make them compete more competitively in the market.its a vicious cycle that the EU holds in Africa
Yeah and aslo not to mention them trying to have same control in senegal