Chinese and Ghanaians fighting for gold in Ghana

So many coons:susp:its not surprising that some of these people who are bootyclapping for Ajnabis also support the very people who’ve destroyed the country
coons don’t realise the most successful countries also happen to be the most patriotic. Even ignorant patriotism is beneficial.

I mean, I agree. I'd rather be a wild, unattainable, rowdy Geeljire, than have a fucking manlet ch*nk telling what to do on my own land.

100% more preferable.

They are more successful. Ask anyone whether they would go to Ghana or Somalia.
You’re being too shortsighted . Did you not see the point I made? Unlike Ghana, at least we still have the chance to completely own and regulate our resources (winning the maritime case, for instance), theirs belongs to China, possibly for good. In exchange for what? A couple new shiny buildings and some smoothly paved roads? Is that worth it?

giphy.gif

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
You’re being too shortsighted . Did you not see the point I made? Unlike Ghana, at least we still have the chance to completely own and regulate our resources (winning the maritime case, for instance), theirs belongs to China, possibly for good. In exchange for what? A couple new shiny buildings and some smoothly paved roads? Is that worth it?

giphy.gif
Roads are the backbone of society. One of the reasons why Somalia is in its condition today is because of roads. Ghana is exchanging its resources for infrastructure and expertise which is a good trade. How can you build those things without foreign help?

Roads are the backbone of society. One of the reasons why Somalia is in its condition today is because of roads. Ghana is exchanging its resources for infrastructure and expertise which is a good trade. How can you build those things without foreign help?
Somali can build it own roads without foreigers help just like europeans and asians and other non somalis build their own roads
Why always foreigers why cant Somalis do tht by themself why why why
I think This is why Somali ppl depend on foreigers everything foreigers

Somali can build it own roads without foreigers help just like europeans and asians and other non somalis build their own roads
Why always foreigers why cant Somalis do tht by themself why why why
I think This is why Somali ppl depend on foreigers everything foreigers
The roads that the Turks build in parts of xamar in 2018 are already falling apart, if you want something to get done it’s better you do it yourself

Reborn
Small scale illegal mines like this took place in SL over the years but they've all been kicked out according to the ministry of Energy.Perhaps Somalias instability as a whole kept it away from exploitative business like the Chinese owner in the video.Also our pride and ruthless protection of our land will make it impossible for us to be exploited.As the locals will start a war if the resources aren't shared.

Chinese purposely build crap quality cheap material things (that they know won't last long) in exchange for access to precious natural resources, 100 year contracts for lucrative ports, etc, you know, all these unfair deals. They make very shady deals and are very xaasid people that Somalia needs to watch it's back around. Again, shortsighted AF :snoop::snoop::snoop:

Reborn

They are building bauxite refineries that will enable the country to export Aluminium to the world which will be China. Adding value to a raw material raises more trade. Of course, it's a good trade however the government have to enforce business laws and regulations on all people. These guys in this thread can't differentiate between a businessman from China and the Chinese state that are signing these billion-pound deals.

Reborn
Chinese purposely build crap quality cheap material things (that they know won't last long) in exchange for access to precious natural resources, 100 year contracts for lucrative ports, etc, you know, all these unfair deals. They make very shady deals and are very xaasid people that Somalia needs to watch it's back around. Again, shortsighted AF :snoop::snoop::snoop:

How can you say its crappy? The infrastructure that china provides is the cheapest whilst at the same time holding the same if not better quality then other construction contractors in world.If you were to asses infrastructure in China than let's America it is incomparable.One is growing and new whilst the other is decaying as we speak.

Last edited:
How can you see its crappy? The infrastructure that china provides is the cheapest whilst at the same time holding the same if not better quality that other contractors in world.
There's are reason "made in China" is synonymous with "poor quality" :comeon:

There's are reason "made in China" is synonymous with "poor quality" :comeon:
China has the best quality and tech now. Their infrastructure is world beating. But you are right, they build cheaply in africa. Why would they built high quality like back home when they can built cheap and have those countries continuously rely on them for repairs.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
If they built cheap quality material that's the African's fault but the exchange of goods which is expertise for resources is not a bad deal in the short term. 100 year contracts and stuff like that is obviously not good. I'm talking about this specific case in the thread.

China has the best quality and tech now. Their infrastructure is world beating. But you are right, they build cheaply in africa. Why would they built high quality like back home when they can built cheap and have those countries continuously rely on them for repairs.
That's exactly my point, they make sure they have high quality infrastructure in their homeland, while purposely building shitty cheap material ones in Africa (so they don't lose too much money "helping" Africa) to generate continuous income through maintenance plus the lucrative contract they get in exchange, as well as promoting their "helpful" facade. It's win-win for them, and a heavy loss for the African people. Too bad the dumbass leaders just see "free goods" for them so they have an excuse to hide away aid money for themselves :mjdontkno:

Reborn
If they built cheap quality material that's the African's fault but the exchange of goods which is expertise for resources is not a bad deal in the short term. 100 year contracts and stuff like that is obviously not good. I'm talking about this specific case in the thread.

The 100-year contract happened to Sri Lanka and it wasn't because of Chinese debt but rather it was from the excessive borrowing on Western-dominated capital markets which depleted their reserves. So to pay off these debts they had to sell an asset which in this case it was to lease the port which a Chinese company took up for more than a billion dollars. :pachah1:

Reborn
That's exactly my point, they make sure they have high quality infrastructure in their homeland, while purposely building shitty cheap material ones in Africa (so they don't lose too much money "helping" Africa) to generate continuous income through maintenance plus the lucrative contract they get in exchange, as well as promoting their "helpful" facade. It's win-win for them, and a heavy loss for the African people. Too bad the dumbass leaders just see "free goods" for them so they have an excuse to hide away aid money for themselves :mjdontkno:

Infrastructure is never a lose :mjlol:
Have you ever seen the stuff that has been built around the horn of Africa?