NEWS Chinese and Ghanaians fighting for gold in Ghana

I thought Ghana was one of the more successful African countries, but what a shit hole. How could they allow chinese to just dig up anywhere and take their gold illegally, without the government prosecuting them? Can africans do that in China? Never knew it was this bad.

This is what I bring up when imbeciles on here go on about how Madow countries are more "successful" than Somalia :russ: How can that be, when they're slaves on their own land???

Daaaamnnn :jcoleno: I thought Ghana was gonna become the most successful country in west Africa but li xinjingjang can illegally steal without repercussions. I thought Somalis were bad when we slaughtered Chinese workers and they left, but know I realise we must keep yajuuj and majuuj at bay

Daaaamnnn :jcoleno: I thought Ghana was gonna become the most successful country in west Africa but li xinjingjang can illegally steal without repercussions. I thought Somalis were bad when we slaughtered Chinese workers and they left, but know I realise we must keep yajuuj and majuuj at bay
Our kibir saves us each and every time:rejoice:

This is what I bring up when imbeciles on here go on about how Madow countries are more "successful" than Somalia :russ: How can that be, when they're slaves on their own land???
Ghana's GDP per capita is over 17 times higher than Somalia's which isnt the point but you know that saying about glass houses. Whats up with people having superiority complexes anyway I dont understand how you can watch a video like this and this is your first thought. Learn to have compassion its poor people being taken advantage of.

Ghana's GDP per capita is over 17 times higher than Somalia's which isnt the point but you know that saying about glass houses. Whats up with people having superiority complexes anyway I dont understand how you can watch a video like this and this is your first thought. Learn to have compassion its poor people being taken advantage of.
China. Owns.That. Ass. :comeon:No matter how high their GDP is,whats the point, when it'll be sucked dry by the Chinese at any given moment?

Somalia has had a 30 year civil war you dumbass. Itโ€™s like comparing Syria and Jordan. One has had a brutal war the other hasnโ€™t. Stop making shot comparisons to project your self hate

Somalia has had a 30 year civil war you dumbass. Itโ€™s like comparing Syria and Jordan. One has had a brutal war the other hasnโ€™t. Stop making shot comparisons to project your self hate
If a Ghanaian were to talk shit about the IDPs in Somalia how would you feel. Talking shit about poor people is low you would hope people can see that.

No one is talking about IDPs we were talking about indhoyar acting crazy in a country we thought was improving stop the self hate:camby:

If a Ghanaian were to talk shit about the IDPs in Somalia how would you feel. Talking shit about poor people is low you would hope people can see that.
It's a cruel, cruel world :damedamn: Thing is, nobody is surprised to see poverty in Africa.That's why I don't feel as much shock/sympathy, as it's to be expected in that wretched place. My only wish is to see Somali lands escape that curse

alien

๐Ÿ“outer space
VIP
It's really bad cause China is debt trapping African countries. They've debt trapped from Ghana to Tanzania. Ethiopia owes 14b. All together African countries owe 143b from 2000 - 20017.

It's a cruel, cruel world :damedamn: Thing is, nobody is surprised to see poverty in Africa.That's why I don't feel as much shock/sympathy, as it's to be expected in that wretched place. My only wish is to see Somali lands escape that curse
Too much corruption currently to escape the african curse hopefully in the next 20 years Somalia is at Nigeria's level.

alien

๐Ÿ“outer space
VIP
It's really bad cause China is debt trapping African countries. They've debt trapped from Ghana to Tanzania. Ethiopia owes 14b. All together African countries owe 143b from 2000 - 20017.
tbh I don't give a fk if China debt traps Kenya or Ethiopia. Continue during that and they will collapse and we can get our territory back.
Gooo China!!!. Indhoyaraha Hanolaato!!!.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
They are more successful. Ask anyone whether they would go to Ghana or Somalia.

So many coons:susp:its not surprising that some of these people who are bootyclapping for Ajnabis also support the very people whoโ€™ve destroyed the country

Trending

Latest posts