China's Silicon Valley - The Pearl River Delta

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
As usual an excellent video from Shirvan and quite an eye opener on Chinese strategy moving forward.

Massive population in a densely packed area and one of China's most productive regions.
1593343176185.png

A historic map of the Delta
1593343278467.png

1593344106170.png

Last edited:
That Shenzhen area has a huge population. 60 million.

China is quickly outpacing the west. I know sinophobia is popular amongst Somalis, but realise most of it is western driven propaganda.

Apollo

VIP
Posting from my Chinese phone, long live the Middle Kingdom
:rejoice:

That China obsessed White South African guy on YT, Winston Sterzel, said that the most amazing part of his stay in China was in the early 2000s. Now seeing that GDP clip I understand why. It went from third world to a big shot in that decade.

That China obsessed White South African guy on YT, Winston Sterzel, said that the most amazing part of his stay in China was in the early 2000s. Now seeing that GDP clip I understand why. It went from third world to a big shot in that decade.

That Winston guy got his shit kicked in by the Chinese government, now he cries about them from America.

Also when you're the only expat, people treat you as a novelty, that probably faded entering the 2010-2020 period.

Apollo

VIP
That Winston guy got his shit kicked in by the Chinese government, now he cries about them from America.

Also when you're the only expat, people treat you as a novelty, that probably faded entering the 2010-2020 period.

Nah, I have been listening in to some of the more detailed podcasts/vodcasts he made (mainly to learn more about China) and he specifically said that he saw the most positive economic and social changes in the 2000s decade.

In his later stay he saw more stagnation and suppression. It sort of fits the data. Can't be all the honeymoon period.

Trending

Latest posts