China will begin teaching young boys "Masculinity" as gender roles are shifting in the world

Nah we have cadcad and different tribes so.........
their Langaab I’m talking about the ethnic Somalis

every Somali clan has a end goal somalinimo ended by 1991

ciise have their own country, Somali land is a toss up sense the majority clans wanted to leave while the minoritys want to stay

idk wtf puntland is doing but they might as well leave since farmajoo is on their heads

and South Somalia :ohlord:

With China also taking over Africa on the low its just a matter of time
as we used to say in school, Mandarin will probably take over English in the future

The fact that America doesn't have 1 ethnicity will become the reason of its downfall.

Every person has their own agendas and doesn't give 2 f*ck about America, just themselves and their own people

But China is different, since everyone is Chinese, they all want to improve their country since its their home land and their people

Nah America's ability to suck in the best talent regardless of ethnicity is a massive advantage. This means that there's no limit to ideas/creativity in the US. Elon Musk made his billions in the US, he's South African. Steve Jobs was half Syrian. China will never have that diversity and ability to assimilate foreigners. It will also never have the appeal of "the American dream" or the depth of climate and culture that the US offers

Nah America's ability to suck in the best talent regardless of ethnicity is a massive advantage. This means that there's no limit to ideas/creativity in the US. Elon Musk made his billions in the US, he's South African. Steve Jobs was half Syrian. China will never have that diversity and ability to assimilate foreigners. It will also never have the appeal of "the American dream" or the depth of climate and culture that the US offers
Look at America right now. BLM, Asian Lives Matter, Blue Lives Matter etc

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
their Langaab I’m talking about the ethnic Somalis

every Somali clan has a end goal somalinimo ended by 1991

ciise have their own country, Somali land is a toss up sense the majority clans wanted to leave while the minoritys want to stay

idk wtf puntland is doing but they might as well leave since farmajoo is on their heads

and South Somalia :ohlord:
I'm proud somalilander stfu don't insult my beloved nation :birdman:

China will have a serious incel problem soon with that heavy gender imbalance. They better start socially engineering people by doing something with the social credit score quickly.:mjlol:

Not all somali men. Lol there's millions of somali men worldwide don't try paint us all under one paint brush
Facts
giphy.gif

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Not all somali men. Lol there's millions of somali men worldwide don't try paint us all under one paint brush
You are half asleep , the rate of Somali gays are increasing day by day. It is even reaching back home where they are marrying each other and celebrating . It’s becoming normalised in our community.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
You are half asleep , the rate of Somali gays are increasing day by day. It is even reaching back home where they are marrying each other and celebrating . It’s becoming normalised in our community.
Not really that's what the Internet says but reality is different. I've never seen an openly khaniis mali nigga in my life. I've seen clips on the net though. Khaniisnimo will never be accepted by us geeljiires, I understand there is gay people everywhere somalia isn't Immune to homosexuals. I understand many somali men are becoming very feminine but that doesn't single handedly apply to somali men but men in general. The de-masculinazation has already started worldwide of the modern man. Its an international phenomenon not exclusive to somalis only.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Not really that's what the Internet says but reality is different. I've never seen an openly khaniis mali nigga in my life. I've seen clips on the net though. Khaniisnimo will never be accepted by us geeljiires, I understand there is gay people everywhere somalia isn't Immune to homosexuals. I understand many somali men are becoming very feminine but that doesn't single handedly apply to somali men but men in general. The de-masculinazation has already started worldwide of the modern man. Its an international phenomenon not exclusive to somalis only.
[/QUOT

You know what’s surprising is I have not seen a Indian gay

Trending

Latest posts