China strongly opposes Somaliland

Mozart

You need people like me
From the official Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs account

If Trump's feeling petty he should grant Somaliland independence to spite China

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
China and US gonna have a proxy war
China will eventually disintegrate the way the USSR went out.

"One China, one party and one ruler" concept is not sustainable in the long run.

The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is aware of it.

I am glad freedom-loving Hong Kong is being swallowed by dictatorial China. Hong Kong will be the force driving the collapse of China from inside.

China will eventually disintegrate the way the USSR went out.

"One China, one party and one ruler" concept is not sustainable in the long run.

The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is aware of it.

I am glad freedom-loving Hong Kong is being swallowed by dictatorial China. Hong Kong will be the force driving the collapse of China from inside.
I don't know about that, China is only getting stronger

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Once they dominate the world they'll shift, until then they'll be collectivist and play the long game
No one country can dominate the world nowadays thanks to the information revolution headed by internet and modern gadgetry.

The more the state control sophistication goes up the more brazen the people are (IDGAF).

The CCP push to spread its web though investments and state-controlled technology companies has already backfires. Countries are moving away from the CCP cons.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Obviously not but imagine if tensions reach the boiling point because of this
Tensions boil everywhere that doesn’t mean WW3 would start. As it’s firmly believed that WW3 would be the end of civilisation as we know it.

Something extremely major has to happen for WW3 to happen it certainly won’t be because of the failed state of Somalia. It’ll be the US vs Russia/China

Tensions boil everywhere that doesn’t mean WW3 would start. As it’s firmly believed that WW3 would be the end of civilisation as we know it.

Something extremely major has to happen for WW3 to happen it certainly won’t be because of the failed state of Somalia. It’ll be the US vs Russia/China

WW3 if it happens wont because of direct confrontation, the previous wars also werent caused by such. Itll be caused by a third party agitator, as powers fall into thucydides trap.

The Somali Caesar

VIP
WW3 if it happens wont because of direct confrontation, the previous wars also werent caused by such. Itll be caused by a third party agitator, as powers fall into thucydides trap.
You’re really reaching here with Somalia being the “third part agitator” :russ::pachah1:

I’m just telling you that Somalia isn’t relevant enough to start tat but that’s just my opinion. Let’s Agree to disagree :mjdontkno:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
So where was Xamar condemnation when the Chinese sent a high level delegation.

China did a u turn from first going to Xamar on July 1st we only see Somalia and not see Somaliland.

To now wanting to interact and communicate with Somaliland

The Somali Caesar

VIP
Yeah there’s already a thread about this about China’s strong disapproval of Taiwan-Somsliland talks