China in Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Niggas are stupid. The higher IQ race will dominate the inferior one.
Africa is a doomed place and africans are good to serve the invaders.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
He prolly thinks that he's touching a rat instead of a boob... lmaoo.

He may mistake it for a rat and eat her boob. War Kaqabto!:damn::damn:

Jokes aside..

Why tf do these nibbas wear no clothes?:ohlord: I feel like bleaching my eyezz. At least wear some shit tree leaves or even animal hides. Tf!

He prolly thinks that he's touching a rat instead of a boob... lmaoo.

He may mistake it for a rat and eat her boob. War Kaqabto!:damn::damn:

Jokes aside..

Why tf do these nibbas wear no clothes?:ohlord: I feel like bleaching my eyezz. At least wear some shit tree leaves or even animal hides. Tf!
Lol @ rat instead of boob:deadosama:

He got two hoes and touching them like its nothing:ohhh:

We will see more Ching chong africans soon:mybusiness:

Wtf is this how the chinese are cucking our african neighbours:hmm::ohhh:
I'm noticing a trend in history. It's always these so called alpha black males that have their females taken from them as slaves by nearly everyone. Can't believe Madows allow this in their countries! bunch of dayuufs.

The list includes: arabs, europeans, horners and asians.

:susp:

Niggas are stupid. The higher IQ race will dominate the inferior one.
Africa is a doomed place and africans are good to serve the invaders.
Nacaas! don't lump us with them! we destroyed ourselves and are our own kryptonite.....there is a big difference! We destroyed ourselves like some cybertron shit but we have hope and don't let our females walk around naked like some petting zoo animals.

Instead use your massive head to pray that the lord moves us from the continent soon.

:fittytousand:

hqdefault.jpg

thumb

There are less women in China then men, expect more chinks to come for marriage purposes kkk.
Walaah bantu are bottom tier. How can chinese know that now other race fo females will except small gus on a large scale than low self esteem african women?

:faysalwtf::siilaanyolaugh:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Nacaas! don't lump us with them! we destroyed ourselves and are our own kryptonite.....there is a big difference! We destroyed ourselves like some cybertron shit but we have hope and don't let our females walk around naked like some petting zoo animals.

Instead use your massive head to pray that the lord moves us from the continent soon.

:fittytousand:

hqdefault.jpg

thumb

:drakelaugh: Moving from this cursed continent will be great for Somalia:hillarybiz:

:drakelaugh: Moving from this cursed continent will be great for Somalia:hillarybiz:
We could always just nuke the border untill it gives way. Speed up the process a little. Ever heard of hooke's law? if we drill deep holes along the border and bomb the border between us and the other countries we could weaken the plate and cause ourselves to drift off into the indian ocean. I just hope we don't go to the cursed earthquake indonesia zone.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
We could always just nuke the border untill it gives way. Speed up the process a little. Ever heard of hooke's law? if we drill deep holes along the border and bomb the border between us and the other countries we could weaken the plate and cause ourselves to drift off into the indian ocean. I just hope we don't go to the cursed earthquake indonesia zone.

Damn, no! We have enough problems. If we add earthquakes and natural catastrophies, then we are doomed! Pray that we will go to the Arabian Peninsula,
finally we can claim that WE WUZ ARABS

:gucciwhat: No thanks, some of us actually like being African:hillarybiz:

I'm noticing a trend in history. It's always these so called alpha black males that have their females taken from them as slaves by nearly everyone. Can't believe Madows allow this in their countries! bunch of dayuufs.

The list includes: arabs, europeans, horners and asians.

:susp:
alpha black male is a myth, this guy came to a village and is using their women like this lol where are the men?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Ever heard of Hook's law kulaha.
:chrisfreshhah:
Hook's law has nothing to do with that. It's about the force produced by springs.
:russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.