Child social services

Status
Not open for further replies.
So recently someone close to my family had her children taken away from her because she took them in an unauthorised holiday during term to Somalia, they also cite that she might have had fgm done to her daughters which she did not. I also have a couples of relatives that are growing up in the system and have heard many cases. I was also wondering what happened in the Manitoba case that was viral online a few years ago. Anyone in sspot know anyone or have grown up in the system? Why does it seem that many somali kids are being taken away?

There is qashin at my parents house nobody wants this lil nikka he use to be raised by AA family before they gave it back to his father:bell:
The fukker keep shitting himself 24/7 :bell:

BANTU

+op MVLI
I don't, no one near me has been affected by that. It sounds terrible, no one should have their kids taken away for something trivial.

But thats why I'm of the opinion that there's always more to the story that no one's telling us.

In the past, people would just kidnap children from minority families for the exact purpose to white wash them but, nowadays, too many Somalis don't lose their children so that makes me think these Somalis that do may possibly deserve it.

My 2cents

hmm dunno about that but i know somali parents beat their kids, and the religious ones are the worst...

Ive seen some kids receiving punches and worse....

Most cases are kids calling them themselves and not neighbours

There is a big increase in Somali kids telling their parents "I'm going to call Children's Aid Society on you". It is their kryptonite and the parents get hypnotized and back off.

I heard the fob kids are also threatening them with contacting the Children's Aid Society.

I have heard a few stories.

I heard about something in Leicester, I even went to the banaan bax. It was because they were extremely Muslim or something. Idk what's going on with the case rn tho.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I don't, no one near me has been affected by that. It sounds terrible, no one should have their kids taken away for something trivial.

But thats why I'm of the opinion that there's always more to the story that no one's telling us.

In the past, people would just kidnap children from minority families for the exact purpose to white wash them but, nowadays, too many Somalis don't lose their children so that makes me think these Somalis that do may possibly deserve it.

My 2cents
Same I haven't heard anything about this happening near me. The kids must be in a bad situation for the government to assume they are in need of better parents.even the fob families I know don't have kids that are being taken away from them.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Parents who are too strict on their kids, they don’t even let the kids be kids. Those kids end up calling the social services. There was a case in MN where a Somali mother didn’t allow tv, cellphones, even books in the house in fear of her kids wanting to be like gaalo. Guess what her oldest son called the CPS and told them everything. He even said they were beaten if they asked to go the playground. The coward parents ran to Somalia leaving their kids behind. Thank God a relative fought the system and took the kids into her house.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Parents who are too strict on their kids, they don’t even let the kids be kids. Those kids end up calling the social services. There was a case in MN where a Somali mother didn’t allow tv, cellphones, even books in the house in fear of her kids wanting to be like gaalo. Guess what her oldest son called the CPS and told them everything. He even said they were beaten if they asked to go the playground. The coward parents ran to Somalia leaving their kids behind. Thank God a relative fought the system and took the kids into her house.

once I have kids I'm moving to the Himalayan mountains with them. The kids will train 24/7. Theie diet will be strict and healthy.
I'm raising olympians, once they win me an Olympic gold is when they they can go have fun and be kids. Until then they will train.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Here's the thing if you're stopping your kids from having fun the streets will raise them sucks for the kids

What's weird is seeing Somalis that live cheap and would rather save their money to buy a crib in Somalia then to invest into their kids, live in better areas go in better schools etc

Classic Ciyaal Kacaan.

Minnesota needs more group homes.

Personally, I don't know anyone who has had kids taken away, alhamdulilah. But I have heard from many Social Workers that removing kids is usually the last step, when all other options have been exhausted.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So recently someone close to my family had her children taken away from her because she took them in an unauthorised holiday during term to Somalia, they also cite that she might have had fgm done to her daughters which she did not. I also have a couples of relatives that are growing up in the system and have heard many cases. I was also wondering what happened in the Manitoba case that was viral online a few years ago. Anyone in sspot know anyone or have grown up in the system? Why does it seem that many somali kids are being taken away?

Well some people shouldnt be parents, however, Allaah swt has decreed they do, so i am left with the notion of......

I really dont give a FK@!

Istaqfurullah, why did you have adhd? That’s sad to hear

Idil
He didn’t choose to have ADHD but what I don’t understand is how can a teacher threaten a parent their child to go on a medication. Different rules for different cribs.

My former Somali neighbours were placed in a foster home and later adopted by a childless academic couple. One has completed university and now works for a reputable law firm and the other is doing his last year of biomedicine. Their Somali mother is an alcoholic.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.

Subxanallaah that’s crazy. Tbh I don’t think that the mother made the right choices, laakin the kid has no respect at all. How tf are you calling child services on your mother. There had to be something wrong with the relationship between the mother and her son.

But on the other hand it’s easy for me to say, because I haven’t been in that situation. Physical and mental abuse is terrible especially if it comes from the people who should protect you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts