Child social services

Status
Not open for further replies.
my 5th grade teacher threatened my dad with neglect because he refused too put me on ritalin.

Now that you've mentioned it, I've heard stories like that too. In middle school it seemed like all the Somali kids, esp boys, were being "strongly reccomended" by teachers to take Ritalin. Of course many hooyos objected but some did comply. This was in TDSB though.

Now that you've mentioned it, I've heard stories like that too. In middle school it seemed like all the Somali kids, esp boys, were being "strongly reccomended" by teachers to take Ritalin. Of course many hooyos objected but some did comply. This was in TDSB though.

its a scare tactic, thats all that is. they prey on new immigrants. got tested and everything was fine. alhamdulillah.

its a scare tactic, thats all that is. they prey on new immigrants. got tested and everything was fine. alhamdulillah.

It most definitely is. Because they did not try this with other kids (Jamaican, Indians, Spanish), only Somalis. And that is good to hear. I bet it was because they labelled you as "too hyper." What kid isn't? I swear, if some teachers could have a room full of zombies, they would.

It most definitely is. Because they did not try this with other kids (Jamaican, Indians, Spanish), only Somalis. And that is good to hear. I bet it was because they labelled you as "too hyper." What kid isn't? I swear, if some teachers could have a room full of zombies, they would.

indians get it too, believe me, they the first in question. cadaans are well aware of their inbreeding.
as for us don't know now, but back then blackhawk down just came out lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending