Child Free

Are you childfree

• Total voters
"Child free" freaks tend to be genetic dead-ends anyway, if they want to voluntarily remove themselves from the gene pool in 'order to consume more product' then have at it lol
Not really some people don’t want to bring children into this world. Life isn’t easy and the world is messed up place. I think people who think having children is easy are people who don’t really think too deep about the implications of their decision. When you bring a human to this world you’re doing so without their consent. People don’t have children out of unconditional love, they usually have them for selfish reasons...if we’re being real.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Any nation. All nations need the next generation. Whether rich or poor. Korea and Japan have more people dying than being born. This is very bad for economic growth will be hurt the will actually have negative growth in the future if this keeps up. The same is happening in the west but they have a friendly immigration policy that is solving the demographic problem.

While Somalia will have positive economic growth if we start to have peace. That all Somalia is missing peace, stability, and a not corrupt government. That will then improve the education system and out production capabilities

The first paragraph's economic problems can be solved with Automation and Robots.
Japan and South Korea are doing it and they expect to increase their robotization.

As for Somalia, I agree with the need of many more Zoo's, but with what resources? As the months, the years go on, we can't find proper solutions to our daily challenges. Kids in these countries are facing malnutrition, poverty, and misery. First of all, before having children, we need to bring a better future for them. Would you plant seeds in dead soil? Or, prepare it, work it for months on, and then, start planting? The same allegory for Somalia. Before children, a better Nation is needed.
Abolish Tribes, to start off!

Sol

?
A lineage tracing all the way back to Adam is ended because some guy/girl thinks kids are icky and not worth the money :mjlol:

Not really some people don’t want to bring children into this world. Life isn’t easy and the world is messed up place. I think people who think having children is easy are people who don’t really think too deep about the implications of their decision. When you bring a human to this world you’re doing so without their consent. People don’t have children for outta of unconditional love, they have them for selfish reason if we’re being real.
I keep hearing that argument im starting to think its a cope argument

Another straw man.
It seems like you're getting your "argument" from retards of the Far-Right.
In reality, it's the fate of ALL developed countries; people spend more time in their workplace, making it a living, rather than sitting (or, fucking) in their beds.

Africans would have to diminish their reproduction rates, as they always suffer from famines and wars.

It's counter-productive, but many people shouldn't be parents. I will even add, most humans shouldn't be having children altogether. Most are dumb, or abusive, or simply, unfit for parenthood.
Planting "your seeds" is something, but making the stereotypical Deadbeats parents ain't ideal.
An IQ test; verbal and mathematic tests, a literacy test, and a psychological guideline (from their local psychiatrist) are needed. Not all of us are fathers or mothers. Have you listened to Stromae (that Belgian well-known singer, from Rwanda) who said (basically); "everyone can have children, but not everybody can a dad".
We need better Human Selection of future parents. Lamagoodlism has to die.
Cope. I'll concede that jobs are a lot more demanding and that our work-life balance is a lot worse than previous generations. But unlike cadaans, we're no atomized individuals. The nuclear family meme doesn't apply to most Somalis, our extended families play a much larger role in our lives. We have the support-system available to us, so why deny ourselves the privilege of having children if we have some stability?

I'm aware some people are trash, I'm not defending or encouraging them to be parents, but the avg person isn't some monster who's going to ruin a child's life.
There’s many successful people who have no children. Think about why successful western nations fertility is so low, whereas the failing poverty-stricken countries have such high fertility levels.
See the response above mon frere.

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Cope. I'll concede that jobs are a lot more demanding and that our work-life balance is a lot worse than prior generations. But unlike cadaans, we're no atomized individuals. The nuclear family meme doesn't apply to most Somalis, our extended families play a much larger role in our lives. We have the support-system available to us, so why deny ourselves the privilege of having children if we're in a stable place in life?

I'm aware some people are trash, I'm not defending or encouraging them to be parents, but the avg person isn't some monster who's going to ruin a child's life.

See the response above mon frere.

The "extended families" of Somalis have left many Somalis without proper Dads. Or, unsuited ones, at least. Khat-ridding regions of Northern Somalia (and Djibouti), and violence in the South suggest to us that our environment ain't the best for children to grow and live.
That's my two cents. I can't bring a child into this terrible place until I make better circumstances.

Not really some people don’t want to bring children into this world. Life isn’t easy and the world is messed up place. I think people who think having children is easy are people who don’t really think too deep about the implications of their decision. When you bring a human to this world you’re doing so without their consent. People don’t have children out of unconditional love, they usually have them for selfish reasons...if we’re being real.
Absolute psycho-babble. It's not that complex of an issue so what's the point this emo "you're snatching a life out of non-existence into a painful and cruel world without their consent" existential shite? If you're gainfully employed, married and have some stability, there's literally nothing wrong with having children. As long as you're stable and can offer that child a good home and a good life, you're good to go.

The Prophet, PBUH, said; “Marry those who are loving and fertile, for I will be proud of your great numbers before the other nations.”

"A man gets married, intending thereby to have children, that this is an act of worship for which he will be rewarded because of his good intention" -
Al-Ghazaali.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
I will start a fertility clinic in Somalia and secretly inseminate over 500 women with my sperm.

In a few millennia, all the Somalis will abtiris to me. :lolbron:

Becoming laandheer without hard work. :trumpsmirk::mjlol:

Absolute psycho-babble. It's not that complex of an issue so what's the point this emo existential "you're snatching a life out of non-existence into a painful and cruel world without their consent" shite? If you're gainfully employed, married and have stability, there's literally nothing wrong with having children.
they are usually the same people that supports abortion

The "extended families" of Somalis have left many Somalis without proper Dads. Or, unsuited ones, at least. Khat-ridding regions of Northern Somalia (and Djibouti), and violence in the South suggest to us that our environment ain't the best for children to grow and live.
That's my two cents. I can't bring a child into this terrible place until I make better circumstances.
I'm not talking about back home sxb but rather here in the west. Most of us have some extended family, an aunt, uncle, a grand parent etc. My wife and I can both work whilst our parents watch the children. I don't know, maybe I'm a little biased because that's been my experience with this sort of thing. It'd make sense for people who don't have that support-system to be hesitant.

Last edited:
I will start a fertility clinic in Somalia and secretly inseminate over 500 women with my sperm.

In a few millennia, all the Somalis will abtiris to me. :lolbron:

Becoming laandheer without hard work. :trumpsmirk::mjlol:
Yeah and then what happens when 50% of the kids end up resembling you? They’ll all remember that goofy looking guy from the fertility clinic down the road and....

giphy.gif

Apollo

VIP
Yeah and then what happens when 50% of the kids end up resembling you? They’ll all remember that goofy looking guy from the fertility clinic down the road and....

giphy.gif

I have some positive traits. I'm 6'4 and my brothers are 6'5-6'6'. I will be increasing the Somali height. :browtf:

PS. Lol crazy scientists in America did this, but at lower numbers (like 70 women).

The first paragraph's economic problems can be solved with Automation and Robots.
Japan and South Korea are doing it and they expect to increase their robotization.

As for Somalia, I agree with the need of many more Zoo's, but with what resources? As the months, the years go on, we can't find proper solutions to our daily challenges. Kids in these countries are facing malnutrition, poverty, and misery. First of all, before having children, we need to bring a better future for them. Would you plant seeds in dead soil? Or, prepare it, work it for months on, and then, start planting? The same allegory for Somalia. Before children, a better Nation is needed.
Abolish Tribes, to start off!

I don't think people understand the importance of demographics for the success of a country. No one knows if highly intelligent robots that can do complex tasks will be ready within the next 100 years. Only a foolish country would gamble their future on unknown factors. We also don't know if we can even move away from fossil fuel use for energy within this same timeframe. You don't want to have a country with too many old people and too few young people.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
If you are child free you are a useless degenerate.

Stop hating on children you were once a child too
Some of us already raised or helped raising one, big huge headaches, yes we were that headaches but why we search or want for more?

Trending

Latest posts