Child Free

Are you childfree

• Total voters
any child-free people here? are you open about it or keep it to yourself?

Voluntary childlessness, also called being childfree, describes the voluntary choice not to have children. In most societies and for most of human history, choosing not to have children was both difficult and undesirable.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Am gonna spread my seed through all Race/ethnics:banderas:
You get a one and you get a one and you get one :yousmart:
am gonna have a bunch of kids there's a possiblty that one can be billionaire
THINK BIGGER LIKE GENGHIS KHAN

Last edited:

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
We will see. Its all circumstance. Idk know what my future will look like. Whether I'll meet the love of my life or not. Its all circumstance. Whether I will have kids at all is a serious question for me:ehh::kanyeshrug::win:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I don't predict the future, might say that I'm not suited for parenthood.
Child-free (for now)

"Babies are so gross, needy and expensive. I'd rather just by a new Nintendo game every week and have my wife peg me". Check out the childfree plebbit, it's fucking jokes :russ::russ:
those type of people get on my nerves, they try to make it seem like having a child is lower class things lol. i find those people selfish af. i cant imagine being at the age 60 and just being at home by yourself knowing you have 0 family

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
those type of people get on my nerves, they try to make it seem like having a child is lower class things lol. i find those people selfish af. i cant imagine being at the age 60 and just being at home by yourself knowing you have 0 family

Making children is selfish.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
They are dumbasses they don't understand that kids are the future of your nation.

Which nation? Are we talking about Somalia, where droughts and famines occur every two years?
And in this configuration, having children is suicidal.
If you can sustain their education and well-being, then, I'm all for it.
But having children for the sake of your tribe, that's low IQ.

those type of people get on my nerves, they try to make it seem like having a child is lower class things lol. i find those people selfish af
They all seem to work in "tech" for some reason. It's like being a biological failure is a prerequisite for coding lol

Screen Shot 2021-04-26 at 18.44.39.png

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
youre exactly that person i was talking about!! what a coincidence

Come up with arguments, dummie.
Somalia can't even nourrish all of its children right now. We are witnessing a huge demographic influx, yet every two year, there's some kind of famine that is killing thousands of children.

I'm all for China's style for demographics (in Africa and India); one child per woman is enough. Until our Nation is ready to give them food security, enough education and livelihood, we can't keep up with this high natality rate.

Come up with arguments, dummie.
Somalia can't even nourrish all of its children right now. We are witnessing a huge demographic influx, yet every two year, there's some kind of famine that is killing thousands of children.

I'm all for China's style for demographics (in Africa and India); one child per woman is enough. Until our Nation is ready to give them food security, enough education and livelihood, we can't keep up with this high natality rate.
im not here to argue with your philosophy
personally i like the fact that i was born, its a short experience and will be ended in an instant