Child Free

Are you childfree

• Total voters
those type of people get on my nerves, they try to make it seem like having a child is lower class things lol. i find those people selfish af. i cant imagine being at the age 60 and just being at home by yourself knowing you have 0 family
Retarded argument they’re are many people who have had kids who are now in nursing homes all by themselves.

Or more self-aware that our Planet can't have enough resources for all of us.
But indeed, only those with enough brains are having fewer children while the poor's are overpolluting.
The typical "childfree" fag lives in a first world country sxb, they're not avoiding reproduction because a famine might wipe out their family. They're hedonistic man-babies and Pinot guzzling cat-ladies who'd rather play video games and spill their seed to pørn.

You're child's future is written before they're even conceived, it's in Allah's hands. That doesn't mean throw caution to the wind, but if you're financially stable I don't see why having children is a big no-no. The "dwindling resources" argument is a fucking meme and gigantic cope.

Some of here are salty tht u want to force ppl to have child and trowing insults around have u think maybe those dont want to have child for good reason
My reason why I dont have dont want to have child is cuz when they grow old and i dont want them to marry non somali ppl or have sex with non somali ppl nor bring non somali ppl into my family or marry Somali ppl tht i dont want in my family or they ran way with non somali ppl or somali ppl tht i didnt aprove of it second when it comes to marriage i want to have full custody of my child which is likely to happen and tht is why I dont want to have no child for those reasons

Last edited:
The typical "childfree" fag lives in a first world country sxb, they're not avoiding reproduction because a famine might wipe out their family. They're hedonistic man-babies who'd rather play video games and spill their seed to pørn sxb.
ive noticed its usually the people that wanna "enjoy" their life to the fullest only thinking about themselves and their way to counter any critisism to that way of living is "having children is selfish" i find that so slimy

Some of here are salty tht u want to force ppl to have child and trowing insults around have u think maybe those dont want to have child for good reason
My reason why I dont have dont to have child is cuz 1 when they grow old and i dont want them to marry non somali ppl or have sex with non somali ppl nor bring non somali ppl into my family or marry Somali ppl tht i dont want in my family or they ran way with non somali ppl or somali ppl tht i didnt aprove of it second when it comes to i want to have full custody of my child which likely Will happen and tht is why I dont want to have no child for those reason
@ me instead of constantly qashining, you passive-aggressive tranny :pachah1:

"Child-free" people tend to have a lack of responsibility and self-awareness, as well as a penchant of complete isolation and completely drifting away in to their imagination, setting their reality status as 'off'.

They wouldn't make good parents anyways. They are doing society a favor by not reproducing and adding to the gene pool. :nvjpqts:

I understand why someone would not want to have children but I just dont buy the whole "its selfish" argument, just keep it a buck and say that you wanna live a comfortable life by yourself

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
The typical "childfree" fag lives in a first world country sxb, they're not avoiding reproduction because a famine might wipe out their family. They're hedonistic man-babies who'd rather play video games and spill their seed to pørn sxb.

Another straw man.
It seems like you're getting your "argument" from retards of the Far-Right.
In reality, it's the fate of ALL developed countries; people spend more time in their workplace, making it a living, rather than sitting (or, fucking) in their beds.

Africans would have to diminish their reproduction rates, as they always suffer from famines and wars.

It's counter-productive, but many people shouldn't be parents. I will even add, most humans shouldn't be having children altogether. Most are dumb, or abusive, or simply, unfit for parenthood.
Planting "your seeds" is something, but making the stereotypical Deadbeats parents ain't ideal.
An IQ test; verbal and mathematic tests, a literacy test, and a psychological guideline (from their local psychiatrist) are needed. Not all of us are fathers or mothers. Have you listened to Stromae (that Belgian well-known singer, from Rwanda) who said (basically); "everyone can have children, but not everybody can a dad".
We need better Human Selection of future parents. Lamagoodlism has to die.

The typical "childfree" fag lives in a first world country sxb, they're not avoiding reproduction because a famine might wipe out their family. They're hedonistic man-babies and Pinot guzzling cat-ladies who'd rather play video games and spill their seed to pørn.

You're child's future is written before they're even conceived, it's in Allah's hands. That doesn't mean throw caution to the wind, but if you're financially stable I don't see why having children is a big no-no. The "dwindling resources" argument is a fucking meme and gigantic cope.
There’s many successful people who have no children. Think about why successful western nations fertility is so low, whereas the failing poverty-stricken countries have such high fertility levels.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
"Child-free" people tend to have a lack of responsibility and self-awareness, as well as a penchant of complete isolation and completely drifting away in to their imagination, setting their reality status as 'off'.

They wouldn't make good parents anyways. They are doing society a favor by not reproducing and adding to the gene pool. :nvjpqts:

Like the majority of crack-khat-heads, drug dealers, deadbeats dads (and, in rare cases, deadbeat moms). Still, they all reproduce.

Retarded argument.

ive noticed its usually the people that wanna "enjoy" their life to the fullest only thinking about themselves and their way to counter any critisism to that way of living is "having children is selfish" i find that so slimy
It's a massive cope sxb, these people don't give two shits about the environment or anything else, they want to remain in a state of extended adolescence. Everything else is just mental gymnastics.

Which nation? Are we talking about Somalia, where droughts and famines occur every two years?
And in this configuration, having children is suicidal.
If you can sustain their education and well-being, then, I'm all for it.
But having children for the sake of your tribe, that's low IQ.

Any nation. All nations need the next generation. Whether rich or poor. Korea and Japan have more people dying than being born. This is very bad for economic growth and they will actually have negative growth in the future if this keeps up. The same is happening in the west but they have a friendly immigration policy that is solving the demographic problem. Countries need to keep their birth rates above 2.1 in order to replace the next generation without losing economic growth.

While Somalia will have positive economic growth if we start to have peace. That all Somalia is missing peace, stability, and a not corrupt government. That will then improve the education system and our production capabilities

"Child free" freaks tend to be genetic dead-ends anyway, if they want to voluntarily remove themselves from the gene pool in 'order to consume more product' then have at it lol

Is the average American family living a minimalist lifestyle? You can be CF and retire early, get out of the rat race and live a simple lifestyle.

There may be some people who don't want to pass on their gene due to illness, I don't see problem with that.

Any nation. All nations need the next generation. Whether rich or poor. Korea and Japan have more people dying than being born. This is very bad for economic growth will be hurt the will actually have negative growth in the future if this keeps up. The same is happening in the west but they have a friendly immigration policy that is solving the demographic problem.

While Somalia will have positive economic growth if we start to have peace. That all Somalia is missing peace, stability, and a not corrupt government. That will then improve the education system and out production capabilities
You do realise automation in the coming decades will lead to a high unemployment rate. The earth is already over-populated and is going through an existential crisis with climate change.

Trending