Check out this beautiful Somali girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Tbh, a few of harti subclans are just assimilated South Semites. It's why there is an unusual amount of J-haplogroup found in Warsangeli. Arab Saalax are Semitic population like socotrans that lived in Northern Somalia.
There was a guy who had an Carab Salaax mother and grandmother on his fathers side, and guess what? His AutoSomal turned out to be typical for a Somali, not even leaning towards Arabs compared towards other Somalis.

There is no unusual amount of J-haplogroup found in Warsangelis either, there have been 20~ tested and only 1 (or 2 not sure) came out as being J(which so far is found among 5 % of Somalis and has been in the horn for at least 2000 years). There were in fact more Haplo T Warsangelis.

So far, there has been no difference between Harti, Isaaq, Hawiye and they're all indistinguishable in AutoSomal according to genetic studies. Sorry to break it to you and other conspiracy theorists, but ethnic Somalis are a very inbred community.

There was a guy who had an Carab Salaax mother and grandmother on his fathers side, and guess what? His AutoSomal turned out to be typical for a Somali, not even leaning towards Arabs compared towards other Somalis.

I don't know how you can have significant Arab Salaam ancestry and still have same autosomal ancedtanas other Somalis. Unless they're lying about their Arab Saalax ancestors. Dude, Arab Saalax are of Semitic non-Somali ancestry.

There is no unusual amount of J-haplogroup found in Warsangelis either, there have been 20~ tested and only 1 (or 2 not sure) came out as being J(which so far is found among 5 % of Somalis and has been in the horn for at least 2000 years). There were in fact more Haplo T Warsangelis.

So far, there has been no difference between Harti, Isaaq, Hawiye and they're all indistinguishable in AutoSomal according to genetic studies. Sorry to break it to you and other conspiracy theorists, but ethnic Somalis are a very inbred community.

Wait what?:jaynerd:

T haplogroup? What subclade?

World

VIP
I don't know how you can have significant Arab Salaam ancestry and still have same autosomal ancedtanas other Somalis. Unless they're lying about their Arab Saalax ancestors. Dude, Arab Saalax are of Semitic non-Somali ancestry.

Wait what?:jaynerd:

T haplogroup? What subclade?
Don’t somali clans claim to be yemeni, or some shit? Why is it surprising that other somali sub clans claim the same shit? The only people with proven non-Somali ancestry are the reer xamar folks.

Don’t somali clans claim to be yemeni, or some shit? Why is it surprising that other somali sub clans claim the same shit? The only people with proven non-Somali ancestry are the reer xamar folks.

That's because most Somalis claim outrageous shit like descending from Bani Hashim and Ali ibn Talib. If you claim to be a descendant of Ahmed bin Saleh from Hadhramaut, it doesn't sound so implausible. Reer Xamars fall into the latter. Isaaq and Darood fall into the former.

Apollo

VIP
Warsangelis and Arab Salaxs despite having J1 do not have any Arabian autosomal ancestry, tops 1-2%. They cluster with pure Somalis.

They aren't anything like the Mahras.

She's very attractive, but I wouldn't think she was full Somali. She looks Somali, but at the same time she doesn't fully? Weirdly enough, this is one of the few cases where I'd think she was Somali if she was a lil darker

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Iskushuban is an Cismaan Maxamuud deegaan. It has nothing to do with Carab Saalax.

To those of you who have never seen an Carab Saalax, they are not exotic looking and certainly don't look anything like the cad cad of Xamar. They are indistinguishable from other Somalis.

She's very attractive, but I wouldn't think she was full Somali. She looks Somali, but at the same time she doesn't fully? Weirdly enough, this is one of the few cases where I'd think she was Somali if she was a lil darker

The light skin is confusing people, they are used to chocholate or dark chocolate.

Otherwise there would be no argument if she looks Somali.

I have plenty of cousins who look like her very deep in the Somali peninsula away from the coastal towns and dem arabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts