Check out this beautiful Somali girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I’m not attracted to her at all. :holeup:
Her features are just very hilarious to me. She looks like she’d be advertising sarees and henna :heh:
She’s average if anything. :mjkkk:
She’s gorgeous, you’re just a hater. Don’t insult her, she doesn’t look Indian. She looks like a light skinned Somali.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I’m not attracted to her at all. :holeup:
Her features are just very hilarious to me. She looks like she’d be advertising sarees and henna :heh:
She’s average if anything. :mjkkk:
Like you've a chance with her,

She's out of your league, it's always the bed wetting, neck bearded losers that say the most shit.

Say mashallah and keep it moving.

Bohol

VIP
I don't see what the hype is. She looks like your average cadcad specially that nose. Haweya Ismail on the other hand now that is a real Somali beauty.

Them lovely brown eyes and smile. :banderas:

Mud-and-Musk-founder-Haweya-Ismail.jpg

World

VIP
I don't see what the hype is. She looks like your average cadcad specially that nose. Haweya Ismail on the other hand now that is a real Somali beauty.

She is very average looking. Nothing really special about her.

Bohol

VIP
So you one of those people who think light skinned somalis are arab admixed?

Nah it is about the phenotype. She doesn't resemble a Somali at all. Plenty of light skinned MJ girls but you can easily tell they are Somali unlike Jawahir.

20294066_1923814511165796_7306423068536565351_n.jpg

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP

She kind of looks like Ilhan Omar, who is also very attractive.

World

VIP
Nah it is about the phenotype. She doesn't resemble a Somali at all. Plenty of light skinned MJ girls but you can easily tell they are Somali unlike Jawahir.

20294066_1923814511165796_7306423068536565351_n.jpg
These women have chubby faces, which makes them look more somali. Women who usually have slim and sharper faces have a more ambiguous look.

Her parents look like normal somalis

And she said that they were both born in Bari so I don’t believe she is mixed

Bohol

VIP
@World even her parents don't look like average Somalis lol, look at their noses and eyes. You can clearly see they are mixed they look more like your next door reer xamar cad cad neighbors than MJ.

Cumar

VIP
These women have chubby faces, which makes them look more somali. Women who usually have slim and sharper faces have a more ambiguous look.

Bro they look kinda Yemeni to be honest.

World

VIP
@World even her parents don't look like average Somalis lol, look at their noses and eyes. You can clearly see they are mixed they look more like your next door reer xamar cad cad neighbors than MJ.
I don’t think you know what somalis look like if you don’t think both her parents born in iskushuban are yemenis. Her mother resembles mine tho my mother is a bit lighter.

Cumar

VIP
Funny thing is this kid is trying to convince us that is a Somali phenotype. For example
Ilhan Omar is half Yemeni but she actually has Somali phenotype. She doesn't even look
mixed.

ows_147088342394094.jpg

Yup. She has the typical, healthy features for a Somali female.

World

VIP
Funny thing is this kid is trying to convince us that is a Somali phenotype. For example
Ilhan Omar is half Yemeni but she actually has Somali phenotype. She doesn't even look
mixed.

ows_147088342394094.jpg
Ilhan Omar is half Reer Xamar, not Yemeni lol

Cumar

VIP

I don’t think you know what somalis look like if you don’t think both her parents born in iskushuban are yemenis. Her mother resembles mine tho my mother is a bit lighter.

Bro, her Father resembles the late Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh alot.

upload_2018-4-17_19-50-15.png

I bet if you did a DNA test on her old man, you'd get a halpogroup that is not native to Somalis.

Gambar

VIP
She is not mixed at all. A lot of you just like to assume someone who’s lighter is mixed or Arab. You need to see more Somalis. Her nose, neck, high cheekbones, and figure are the typical Somali woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.