Check out this beautiful Somali girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Nah lot of meheri arrive from socotra to Bari.
But shes not Meheri ? both her parents are majerteen.
Your warsangeli sultan is the one that doesn't look somali.

Suldan_Mohamud_AliShire2.jpg

World

VIP
Sxb. She has confirmed that her mother has Arab Salaax admixture. We all know Arab Salaax live on the coast of Bari like Bossaso. Plus Arab Salaax are a mixture of Majerteen and Arab traders but they are a tiny minority though.
"I'm full Somali, my parents were both born and raised in Somalia (Iskushuban) and came to the states in 1991 which was the year I was born."

Do you think i would post a mixed somali. She said so herself that her parents are ethnic somalis, besides you are acting as if her phenotype isn't common with somalis. I am 1 shade darker than her myself. Iskushuban is where the cali saleeban live i believe, carab salaax (who btw, look like typical somalis with no arab admixture) live with cumar mahmoud in mudug.

"I'm full Somali, my parents were both born and raised in Somalia (Iskushuban) and came to the states in 1991 which was the year I was born."

Do you think i would post a mixed somali. She said so herself that her parents are ethnic somalis, besides you are acting as if her phenotype isn't common with somalis. I am 1 shade darker than her myself. Iskushuban is where the cali saleeban live i believe, carab salaax (who btw, look like typical somalis with no arab admixture) live with cumar mahmoud in mudug.
Listen saxib stop salivating over her , we all know you want a non - Somali looking lover.Stop trying to rationalise by getting with a half Arab.
:mjlol:

World

VIP
Listen saxib stop salivating over her , we all know you want a non - Somali looking lover.Stop trying to rationalise by getting with a half Arab.
:mjlol:
Somalis are diverse looking people, and i'm posting that diversity. You on the other hand were happy that you got some half arab garac cousin whose arab side of the family looked down upon you.

My dads auntie left Somalia around the time Siad Barre installed a military dictatorship in the country.The result is that she married an Emirati and had a child with him.Idk if they divorced but because she is the mother of an Emirati she gets a lot of benefits.My sisters through her rented an apartment and had quiet a few houses to live in.
:denzelnigga:
Only down side is my cousin / uncle or whatever is mentally disabled
:francis:

:damn::deadmanny:

From your dp we can see that you got a bantu nose and you're blick as hell, no wonder why youre mad as hell.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
That girl looks Somali but might be little lighter, honestly we are very diverse people, those cushitic looks make us have different features of other races.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Is her Mother Arab Salah/Yemeni? I never would have guessed she was an ethnic Somali at all tbh.

I’m not attracted to her at all. :holeup:
Her features are just very hilarious to me. She looks like she’d be advertising sarees and henna :heh:
She’s average if anything. :mjkkk:

Status
Not open for further replies.