CHECHENS beat the ass of a BLACK MAN who wanted their girl

The madow guy post on snapchat that he likes to rape chechens woman :mjlol:
Should've stomped him out a little more wallahi. Sounds like a cheeky Buck in desperate need of a good ol'fashioned Breaking lol
Screenshot 2021-06-08 at 23.49.46.png

Chechens are the main Eastern Europeans to feature in Street fight videos & almost always smash in their opponents.

Video of Chechen taking on 2 North African/Berber opponents in France:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
No joke though this video looks so ghetto, xaywaaniin wallahi.
Isn’t Chechenya where Khabib is from. Those Russian Mudafuckers don’t play about :lolbron:
Khabib is Dagestani, not the same thing aside from being strict Muslims.
Chechens are the main Eastern Europeans to feature in Street fight videos & almost always smash in their opponents.

Video of Chechen taking on 2 North African/Berber opponents in France:
Yeah that's because they're generally criminals. I've seen everyone from caato faraxs to short squat albanians drop and throw police officers like it was nothing and then run off.

What's impressive is that regions wrestling and Judo (Russia in general tbh).

Young Stalin honestly could pass in Afghanistan let alone Iran:

lYBfpT0.jpg

fsa8PU4.jpg

I take great amusement in the fact that a brown man once ruled a nation of now highly racist cadaans.
I don't know if you know about Lavrenti Beria. He was also georgian and even Stalin was fearing him. It's was well known that Ussr officials and even Stalin hide their daughters when Beria visited them :russ:
I don't know if you know about Lavrenti Beria. He was also georgian and even Stalin was fearing him. It's was well known that Ussr officials and even Stalin hide their daughters when Beria visited them :russ:
forget Beri
Katyn Forest Massacre World War II - YouTube

Lavrenti Beria was behind this massacre.
20,000 high ranking Polish officiers were slaughtered by Stalin's secret police.
Nikolai Yezhov was more of a fucking savage, and he was Russian

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
forget Beri

Nikolai Yezhov was more of a fucking savage, and he was Russian

I am high-key impressed at how many Somalis know so much about the Soviets. People out here reading books or at least intently trawling through Wikipedia and documentaries. I see you, I appreciate you and carry on.

v4o2WOl.png

I am high-key impressed at how many Somalis know so much about the Soviets. People out here reading books or at least intently trawling through Wikipedia and documentaries. I see you, I appreciate you and carry on.
lmao, let me not take all the credit, I picked History as one of my a-levels, and did Communist Russia. that being said, it was still very, very interesting. Yezhov literally killed for fun and he killed too many ppl to the point where Stalin had to get rid of him, crazy stuff.

Trending