Cheap and clean is actually accurate. I'm disgusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Fadlan waxaan idin ka codsanaya caydha iyo aflagaadada iska dhaafa ee ka faaidaysta bisha barakaysan ee ramadan

Waad mahadsantihin walaalyaal
Adeer, these people claim to be fasting yet are swearing left and right. I'm not fasting yet I still fear God more.

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
Adeer, these people claim to be fasting yet are swearing left and right. I'm not fasting yet I still fear God more.

We all have our shortcomings to work with i'm just trying to remind them. Laakin adiga if what you claim is true (bold part) then you would've worshipped him as He commanded. If you're interested we can discuss about it god willing

VixR

Veritas
Yes you're right, that could be it. The hate that girls get when they even thinking of dating out is much much worse than what our male counterparts receive though. I can understand wanting to keep the culture in tact but people didn't even bother giving her the benefit of a doubt that she was just joking. Some of those same people claim they don't care what Cadaans think of them or the image Somalis have...but yet want to burden an individual with the responsibility of representing all Somali girls. It boggles my mind. Not to mention that what she did (writing a tweet) wasn't even a big deal compared to some of things that some Somalis (girls and guys) have done and continue to do online AND in real life (things that are actually shameful). Not that her words require forgiving but Ramadan is supposed to be a holy month, where is the mercy???

Loool, tbh, I usually prefer to stay out of conflict but I hate when people are unnecessarily blamed for something or misrepresented in general. People have a right to their opinions, of course, but she didn't deserve that backlash. It's not just imo.
:mjlol:
SomaliSpot is the Twilight Zone, and ShitStiria is it's capital. You're supposed drop all logic at the gate before entering the weboshere.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
:cosbyhmm:What this thread taught me, if anything, is two separate camps of women exist. It clarifies for me whom to shukansi after Ramadan.

Thank you!

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
One camp: Gabdha ceebayn bulshada Soomaliyeed. Girls who adhere to their faith, customs and mores and are proud of being Somali and not constantly bashing "Abdis" at every opportunity they get.

The worst ones are the ones who show affection to ajnabis at the expense of Somalis in general. What does one gain by twerking for ajnabi men, or women? I don't get it. To spite an "Abdi" or a "Xalimo"? This goes for the beta males here as well.

Not all of us are jobless, without education, smoke, drink, chew qat or online 24/7. We are sound in body, mind and soul...al Hamdullilah.

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
feel free go in dm

Thanks laakin i want to keep it public so that others may benefit from it as well. I promise to keep it civil and respectful as well. The discussion will be basically about whether or not we're worshipping God as He commanded us to do. How does that sound ?

Mona talked shit about Halima Aden. Mona is Xabashi like you. Wasn't your Habar Yonis application denied? Somali kulaha naa waxaad tahay ma leh. Mona is a jealous, fat, bleaching Xabashi and I will come at her for making shady comments like Somali girls should marry so and so. She should worry about Afwerki and her family being tortured in Eritrea instead of sticking her nose in Somali business balayada uusta weyn.
uusta feminine
uuska masculine

If they are going to throw themselves at anyone, better be seedi Jerome than anyone else. This nigga actually did put in some work. Even if he marries four, it wouldn't trigger me. in fact, anigu waxaan leeyahay hataa tufaaxa ninkan aan u cafino.

Yes you're right, that could be it. The hate that girls get when they even thinking of dating out is much much worse than what our male counterparts receive though. I can understand wanting to keep the culture in tact but people didn't even bother giving her the benefit of a doubt that she was just joking. Some of those same people claim they don't care what Cadaans think of them or the image Somalis have...but yet want to burden an individual with the responsibility of representing all Somali girls. It boggles my mind. Not to mention that what she did (writing a tweet) wasn't even a big deal compared to some of things that some Somalis (girls and guys) have done and continue to do online AND in real life (things that are actually shameful). Not that her words require forgiving but Ramadan is supposed to be a holy month, where is the mercy???

Loool, tbh, I usually prefer to stay out of conflict but I hate when people are unnecessarily blamed for something or misrepresented in general. People have a right to their opinions, of course, but she didn't deserve that backlash. It's not just imo.
I'm sure this nomad girl will enjoy all the good deeds coming her way :pachah1:

:mjlol:
SomaliSpot is the Twilight Zone, and ShitStiria is it's capital. You're supposed drop all logic at the gate before entering the weboshere.

sometimes I think people here have and alarm in their head that goes on instant defense mode every time they come across the word somali :chrisfreshhah:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Thanks laakin i want to keep it public so that others may benefit from it as well. I promise to keep it civil and respectful as well. The discussion will be basically about whether or not we're worshipping God as He commanded us to do. How does that sound ?
Yes please

I won't generalize all Somali women cause a majority of them are Queens and are great people wallahi.

The problem is these xaarlimos that are self-hating traitors to our Somali community. These chicks would ask for a 20K meher from a successful Somali brother, but are willing to accept a penny from an ajnabi qashin who's a barista at Starbucks.

They get mad when a Somali guy goes back home to marry and say "well, what's wrong with us?". What's wrong with you s is that you tuur it back for some coins and then come to us asking for a damn fortune and you want us accept you as a wife? FOH!

"As Long as He's Muslim", but the moment he makes you the second wife or harms you, your picking up your diraac and running to an Abdi asking him to marry you because Abu Hebel Hebel treated you badly. FOH!

Word.

I honeslty do not understand the self haters. Like is your dad not somali? your mom? your family? I swear it's a classic case of a inferiority complex. That somehow marrying some qashin revert or anjabi suddenly elevates your ranking. uff. nacala dadkan...ramadan is holding me back.
And you know what's even worse. They can't keep their qashin behaviour to themselves. Like they have to air their dirty laundary and thrashing everyone who doesnt agree with their messed up ideals.

As long as he is a muslim.......they say...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending