Cheap and clean is actually accurate. I'm disgusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
@Steamdevolopment You gave off androgynous woman vibes which is why I'm not surprised You're female.. You had a cute slender man as your profile pic not sure why everyone else didn't catch on. Plus all the gay stuff... Usually Gay Somali guys are more masculine.

You're forgiven sister. I once thought I was lesbian in middle school but I quickly got over it. Women are beautiful but can you imagine living with a woman as a lover? *shudders*

No, but if this came on to me:

TWDxtL2.jpg

And told me to meet up in hotel-room 666 and Satan will be filming, I'd still go :banderas:

I won't generalize all Somali women cause a majority of them are Queens and are great people wallahi.

The problem is these xaarlimos that are self-hating traitors to our Somali community. These chicks would ask for a 20K meher from a successful Somali brother, but are willing to accept a penny from an ajnabi qashin who's a barista at Starbucks.

They get mad when a Somali guy goes back home to marry and say "well, what's wrong with us?". What's wrong with you s is that you tuur it back for some coins and then come to us asking for a damn fortune and you want us accept you as a wife? FOH!

"As Long as He's Muslim", but the moment he makes you the second wife or harms you, your picking up your diraac and running to an Abdi asking him to marry you because Abu Hebel Hebel treated you badly. FOH!

I won't generalize all Somali women cause a majority of them are Queens and are great people wallahi.

The problem is these xaarlimos that are self-hating traitors to our Somali community. These chicks would ask for a 20K meher from a successful Somali brother, but are willing to accept a penny from an ajnabi qashin who's a barista at Starbucks.

They get mad when a Somali guy goes back home to marry and say "well, what's wrong with us?". What's wrong with you s is that you tuur it back for some coins and then come to us asking for a damn fortune and you want us accept you as a wife? FOH!

"As Long as He's Muslim", but the moment he makes you the second wife or harms you, your picking up your diraac and running to an Abdi asking him to marry you because Abu Hebel Hebel treated you badly. FOH!

This nigga keeps dropping them Heat :salute:

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
Fadlan waxaan idin ka codsanaya caydha iyo aflagaadada iska dhaafa ee ka faaidaysta bisha barakaysan ee ramadan

Waad mahadsantihin walaalyaal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts