Cheap and clean is actually accurate. I'm disgusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loooooooooooooool

Says the shemale who sells her body for a bottle of beer. I feel dirty even engaging with your dirty ass. Ufff calayk.

You could be given for free and who ever received you as a gift would view it as a hate gift and a declaration of war :camby:

It said that you have a face only a mother could love but even your mother was like:

tumblr_m1ekomhi1W1qbzqexo1_500.gif

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
First of all I'm Somali, not Xabashi. And secondly, out of ALL the comments here (bashing a Somali girl, nonetheless)...mine is the one you have a problem with sis???:mjlol: I'm sorry but if you actually cared about our girls being demeaned you would have stood up for her as well...but I don't see any comments from you doing so. :what1:

Mona and her are friends by the way so the fact that Mona criticized one Somali girl a while ago doesn't equate into this...it's literally a non-factor to the topic at hand.
How are they friends with the rat faced catfish lives in Australia and the other one in Ireland? :comeon:

Stop defending habashis every chance you get.

Only thing she destroyed was her dignity, but I suppose you'd like to join her if you had any left :ayaanswag:

I'm surprised you remember, what dignity is seeing as the utter shame
that has befallen you're family in
Real life..., do you have no shame?

I suspect you've long been disowned
By them, whilst I have the love of
Mine everyday masha'Allah.

I see you're lonely, so you consul
Yourself with these numerous
Cadaaan men every night.

PETA called me, I gave the location of you're brothel, you old dogs really need
To be euthanized, we can't risk you're
Diseases spreading.

:mjpls:

I posed as male for a few months go gain credit in political discussions and avoid some of the nasty message I got on a earlier profile.

The psychological training you underwent to speak like a guy sorta became a permanent nightmare I think. If it bothers you now, why don't you ask a name change to a female version and ignore nasty messages sis?

And avoid posting gay pics as well. It is normal for others to view you as you present yourself.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Cadaaan men every night.

Diseases spreading.

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

wenlaz.gif

The psychological training you underwent to speak like a guy sorta became a permanent nightmare I think. If it bothers you now, why don't you ask a name change to a female version and ignore nasty messages sis?

And avoid posting gay pics as well. It is normal for others to view you as you present yourself.

I won't remake myself for others. It doesn't bother me :manny:

Cadaaan men every night.

Diseases spreading.

And I thought you left this train wreck at your last words

:kanyehmm:

Last edited:

TooMacaan

VIP
How are they friends with the rat faced catfish lives in Australia and the other one in Ireland? :comeon:

Stop defending habashis every chance you get.
I think the Irish one moved to Australia, if I'm not mistaken.
And I couldn't care less about the Xabashi one, Im defending the Somali girl here:umwhat:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@TooMacaan theyre not friends, they don't live in the same Country. Stop defending Mona, Mona is a known rat face who hates on Somalis while asskissing Arabs.

I won't remake myself for others. It doesn't bother me :manny:

If it does not bother you, all is fine then. I was explaining to you why the identity of you being a male sticks in the minds of others. One can always ignore messages sent by others, maintain their sex and personality on the forum and stand by their views , that is what I consider as not changing who you are sis.

Plus the pics you post that fuel the views others have of you. Anyways, you can correct the perceptions if you aren't happy with it, and if you are okay with it, it is all good.

She is the train-wreck, it us who is leaving her to mental disease that the American health system refuses to treat. :farole:

She is not American, no one here is nothing but a Somali. Also, she lives in Europe, like you. You both said enough to each other, so take a break from this.

PS: TRAIN WRECK IS THE THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts