Chaos In Mogadishu: Shelling near Villa Somalia and reports that the mayor has been injured

?? Look at this confused chimp, what are you ranting about? I asked where in the religious sources it states "whoever blows himself up enters paradise" you weren't even addressed you c*nt so don/t @ me with your brainless replies. Lots of deviants on here i see o_O

They use the verse in the Quran which says who ever dies in jihad will enter paradise (jannah) and will be granted 70 virgins etc.. Guys like shabab are followers of a strict Islamic teachings most often referred to as wahabism.. They justify killing of other Muslims and suicide bombings by labeling other muslim as apostates who've left Islam and those are legitimate target.... What puzzles me is how they are able to brainwash otherwise rational human beings to blow themselves up.

Yoo

Eel eh?
They use the verse in the Quran which says who ever dies in jihad will enter paradise (jannah) and will be granted 70 virgins etc.. Guys like shabab are followers of a strict Islamic teachings most often referred to as wahabism.. They justify killing of other Muslims and suicide bombings by labeling other muslim as apostates who've left Islam and those are legitimate target.... What puzzles me is how they are able to brainwash otherwise rational human beings to blow themselves up.
No where in the quran does it mention 72 virgins or anything of that kind akhi, its in a hadith considered weak by scholars,found in Jami' at-Tirmidhi, and every great scholar states that suicide bombing is haraam because its no different to suicide, checkout a clip of albani. Al shababs actions cant be put under islam unless you can prove that they can justify it through islamic sources. Im shocked at what that idiot was barking about:ohlord: talk about being brainless. (lots of gaals here eh )

No where in the quran does it mention 72 virgins or anything of that kind akhi, its in a hadith considered weak by scholars,found in Jami' at-Tirmidhi, and every great scholar states that suicide bombing is haraam because its no different to suicide, checkout a clip of albani. Al shababs actions cant be put under islam unless you can prove that they can justify it through islamic sources. Im shocked at what that idiot was barking about:ohlord: talk about being brainless. (lots of gaals here eh )

You are right it doesn't mention any amount in the Quran but for example in surah ar rahman it's mentioned the Shaheed will be granted hoor el ayn in jannah.. Terrorists organisations like the shabab are manipulating with this and using it to brainwash jahil youth to commit heinous acts such as suicide bombings..

Trending

Latest posts